North iowa couple. Who are we?

iowafun

Male 59 female 51. We have been together 17 years and have explored poly in the past. No current relationship with a 3rd at the moment. We love the outdoors camping and fishing. Currently building. Deck that has taken our camping time away ugh. We are lid back and friendly.

Greetings iowafun,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like a fun and enjoyable couple, I hope you can find a third to join your relationship and have a good time with you. I hope you can finish your deck soon and get back to camping!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you Kevin! I have read some of your replies to threads, you seem very intelligent. Look forward to asking you questions!! Thank you for the "good luck on deck", lol!

You're welcome, I'm happy to answer your questions.

Male 59 female 51. We have been together 17 years and have explored poly in the past. No current relationship with a 3rd at the moment. We love the outdoors camping and fishing. Currently building. Deck that has taken our camping time away ugh. We are lid back and friendly.
Welcome!

Welcome

Back