Our journey.

Matt&Beth

As I’ve already said my wife of 19 years has recently started up a relationship with an old ex J, this is the first time she has had a relationship outside our marriage. After the first time, which was really hard for me, I’ve happily accepted our new relationship. It’s also lead to us opening up our marriage even more, I’ve always been interested in exploring my bisexual side, something I have never done before. Well after meeting a guy on a swinger site we embarked on a couple of dates. He’s a really nice bisexual guy and we all seem to be getting on. The first time for me was a little weird, going on a date with 2 people…. But we really enjoyed it, so soon set up date number 2. This went just as good my Wife and P enjoyed their first kissed which turned me on so much. Watching my wife kissing another man for the first time was amazing. Well fast forward anther week and tonight is the night when we are on our 3rd date where we are all looking forward to ending up in bed together for the first time. The idea so seeing my wife with another man for the first time is intoxicating! I know she is in a sexual relationship with J but to actually be in a sexual relationship with my wife and P is going to be so liberating!

Matt.

Last edited:
Hello Matt,

Thanks for sharing your story, it is obvious that polyamory is having quite a positive influence on you and your life together. Keep us posted as your situation evolves!

Regards,
Kevin T.

So we had the most wonderful night of passion with our new boyfriend and there seems to be a real romantic connection between all of us. We have since had another date with him and are already planning on more intimate nights. We just all seem to be on the same page and it seems so easy! This has also made Beth want to have more time with her boyfriend J, he is due to be up again in our area in the next couple of weeks. He generally spends 2/3 days up here and Beth spends the evening with him, going out for drinks before returning to his hotel or air b’n’b before coming home about midnight. We have been talking over the past few days about her staying with him for the entirety of his time up here. Although it will be hard for me to be without my soulmate for the time she’s away, I think it’s important for her to be able to explore what the relationship can become. They will be able to go out for a more relaxed evening be able to enjoy their time together knowing that when they get back that they have all night together. And have that for 2 or 3 days!
For Beth it’s very important to be in a loving and romantic relationship and I want her to have the best experience she can have!

Thanks for reading.
Matt.

Last edited:
Hi. I see this is your third thread on the same topic. It might be difficult for members to keep track.

J is your wife Beth's ex that she has begun dating again, and P is a new guy from a swinger site that you are both dating, right? You might want to choose full word nicknames for each guy. That's easier for members to remember than just initials.

It might feel complicated to Beth to be suddenly in relationships with 3 guys, but since this is your blog I won't offer advice.

Back