Reintroduction

ProudMama

I'm Laci now! I identify as pansexual. Women are a lot more attractive to me now that I allow myself to look. I'm a little jealous of you cis women for your hips, thighs, ass. I still believe that my best fit is a poly family. I'm in Florida.

I would love to hear from anyone who has trans or poly advice.

Congratulations! If you want your username changed, send a pm to Imaginary Illusion.

Greetings Laci,
Congrats on your new ID, and welcome back to our forum! Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I don't have much in the way of trans advice, but here's some poly advice ...

... and can I just say, that communication is super important in poly. Quality and quantity. It's an art never perfected, so you should always get lots of practice. Outside of that, I recommend regular reading and posting on this forum. Ask lots of questions! We are here to help.

I'm glad you're back.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

I'm Laci now! I identify as pansexual. Women are a lot more attractive to me now that I allow myself to look. I'm a little jealous of you cis women for your hips, thighs, ass. I still believe that my best fit is a poly family. I'm in Florida.

I would love to hear from anyone who has trans or poly advice.

Read up on poly on this board, and from other websites, such as morethantwo.com, or practical polyamory. Read the books Opening Up, and Sex at Dawn.

Being a unicorn is not a great idea. Do a search here on "unicorns" and "triads" to see why this is a complicated and difficult idea.

This is not the place for "trans advice." I wish you well with your transition though! Congratulations!

Back