Serenading Your Lover

Have you ever serenaded or sang or lip-synced or danced a song to your lover?~

• I don't how I feel about it, maybe I'd try it, not sure.~

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am unable to do that for some reason other than my feelings about it (like a physical reason).~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like to jokingly sing cheesy/romantic lines to them when we're drinking and being goofy. :p It's not me to do it in a serious manner...

Well you should always be yourself, isn't that true?

Goes with softly-lit candles ... around a pentagram, that is. :)

I'd be perfectly happy serenading my partners...and they would (and have) covered their ears and run from the room - because I am completely tone-deaf (of the "Poor Johnny One-Note" and "couldn't carry a tune in a bucket" variety), which doesn't stop me in the slightest.

From the other side, I love being serenaded - doesn't matter if it is good, bad, or ugly. To have someone's attention to the point where they throw caution to the wind and just put it all out there? Whether for just me or a crowd....Hell, yeah! Fuck yes!

JaneQ

I'd be perfectly happy serenading my partners...and they would (and have) covered their ears and run from the room - because I am completely tone-deaf (of the "Poor Johnny One-Note" and "couldn't carry a tune in a bucket" variety), which doesn't stop me in the slightest.

From the other side, I love being serenaded - doesn't matter if it is good, bad, or ugly. To have someone's attention to the point where they throw caution to the wind and just put it all out there? Whether for just me or a crowd....Hell, yeah! Fuck yes!

JaneQ

That's my kind of love!~ ^_^

Back