Sweet Home Louisiana

Craftylady83

Hey ya'll.
I'm a 36 y/o married female. I think I've always been aware that monogamy was never my jam. I much prefer the perks and benefits of ethical non-monogamy - the deeper relationships, the freer (is that even a word) way of being self aware, the duality of multiple dynamics.
My husband and I have been married only two years but have been together nearly six. We started out dating then built the best friendship I've ever had.

We've been poly since we began dating. We enjoy seperate relationships that do not overlap with each other. I am not currently in a relationship outside of my marriage as I am one semester from completing a degree and have been preoccupied.

I am here to learn, meet like minded people, and generally to connect.

Al99

Hi Crafty and welcome to the Forum! We will look forward to hearing more of your story - please do not hesitate to join the discussion with any thoughts or questions that you may have.

Oh, and congrats on wrapping up your degree!

Al

JaneQSmythe

Welcome!

Glad you have found us!

Feel free to read, comment, blog...whatever strikes your fancy.

Congratulations on your upcoming degree :)

JaneQ

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Greetings Craftylady83,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Thank you for sharing a little about yourself; it sounds like poly is a good fit for you (and for your husband). You will definitely find like-minded people here; just have a look around, post your thoughts and questions, and keep us updated on your evolving situation. Good luck on completing your degree!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

mf1438

Welcome!

Hey ya'll.
I'm a 36 y/o married female. I think I've always been aware that monogamy was never my jam. I much prefer the perks and benefits of ethical non-monogamy - the deeper relationships, the freer (is that even a word) way of being self aware, the duality of multiple dynamics.
My husband and I have been married only two years but have been together nearly six. We started out dating then built the best friendship I've ever had.

We've been poly since we began dating. We enjoy seperate relationships that do not overlap with each other. I am not currently in a relationship outside of my marriage as I am one semester from completing a degree and have been preoccupied.

I am here to learn, meet like minded people, and generally to connect.
Welcome Crafty! I'm new to this forum too and practicing ethical non-monogamy too. Small world! LOL