The psycho returns

• Thread starter Deleted member 157725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 157725

I blocked person 'x' several months ago, and then this evening I get this message where they brought up the death of a friend to manipulate me and decided to mention another friend of mine that doesn't actually know them which worries me a lot. Her mom told me she was manipulative and stuff like this might happen. I'm now really worried she might try and aces alpine and hurt him. Me and alpine are on really shit terms. Not even talking. Evrything has turned to shit. I'm starting to worry she might be stalking me. Her mom told me around the time I 'forgot' to tell her where I lived she went to my local and got hammered and they had to pick her up from there. I'm wondering if perhaps I'm being stalked and I just don't know it yet. Not sure what to do. Police are not an option for cultural & safety reasons. You can't trust them round here.

Wow, that's a bad situation! Doesn't sound like there's much you can do about it except to watch your back. I wouldn't think contacting Person X would be a good idea as that might just encourage them to do more. You want to avoid rewarding them with attention, as much as possible.

Wow, that's a bad situation! Doesn't sound like there's much you can do about it except to watch your back. I wouldn't think contacting Person X would be a good idea as that might just encourage them to do more. You want to avoid rewarding them with attention, as much as possible.

This morning I found a message from a friend trying to find out where I live who is still friends with them. Have decided to be sensible and change my Friday night plans and thus cut out This friend from my Friday night plans and go elsewhere instead. Not many friends know where I live because of this. It started up just after I moved so it's quite easy. Things seemed to have settled down other than that.

Glad things have settled down for the most part.

If it becomes a problem again, consider hiring a lawyer to write a cease and desist letter. You can ask around and find a lawyer who is sensitive to your culture/community. And in some places, a lawyer is far more effective at getting a protective order than the police. Where I live in the US, the police only get involved in serious cases (after violence, or occasionally, verifiable threats of violence). The letter can be a first step in getting a protective order.

That's for stalking, if it becomes a problem.

Others have already given good suggestions. I just wanted to add my support.

Dealing with stuff like this rough.

I blocked person 'x' several months ago, and then this evening I get this message where they brought up the death of a friend to manipulate me and decided to mention another friend of mine that doesn't actually know them which worries me a lot.

Any way to cut off the ability to message you?

This morning I found a message from a friend trying to find out where I live who is still friends with them. Have decided to be sensible and change my Friday night plans and thus cut out This friend from my Friday night plans and go elsewhere instead.

Sounds like you are being careful and have a plan. Not talking to the friend who might be "leaking" data to the weirdo. Changing your weekend plans to not be at your usual places.

Her mom told me around the time I 'forgot' to tell her where I lived she went to my local and got hammered and they had to pick her up from there.

Have you considered NOT talking to the mom?

Cuz she also might be "leaking" data to the person or helping the person to mess with you? And even if not doing anything wrong, maintaining contact with the mom keeps you connected to the stalker-y person.

Galagirl

Back