Where to find poly MMF MFM couples?

Bedazzled

I'm very new to this and am wondering where everyone would advise I begin to look for a longer lasting MMF/MFM relationship? I'm looking for two bi guys (hopefully already a couple!) and want more than a hookup! Please advise me where to start!

Greetings Bedazzled,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

OKCupid would probably be your best place to start. FetLife might be helpful also. Here on Polyamory.com, try Dating & Friendships.

Hopefully that helps?
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

I'm very new to this and am wondering where everyone would advise I begin to look for a longer lasting MMF/MFM relationship? I'm looking for two bi guys (hopefully already a couple!) and want more than a hookup! Please advise me where to start!

It's not easy finding a ready made couple of any gender to just add yourself to, desiring that all 3 love and live equally. Couples searching for a single woman are called unicorn hunters. Often unicorns have a hard time of it, finding it difficult to be treated well, and not as a disposable sex toy.

You're better off dating single people who are poly, or halve of couples who aren't hell bent on "adding a third" or "sharing a woman because we won't date separately, we are joined at the hip and do everything together."

Triads that happen organically are much safer for all concerned, than as a prescribed configuration. There is almost always unequal "love" between the couple and their unicorn. Leading to jealousy and heartbreak.

Hi Bedazzled - and welcome to the Forum! Magdlyn has offered you some excellent advice for your situation - which, from what I have read, would be the general consensus of most experienced poly folks. Best of luck on your new journey! Al

Hi Bedazzled,

I appreciate your question, as I'm trying to find something similar myself. I'm just curious – what is it about this potential relationship configuration or dynamic that appeals to you (of two bi guys versus two straight guys or a guy and a gal)? I'm just trying to better understand others' perspectives on this. But if you're not comfortable answering, please disregard my curiosity.

Anyway, happy hunting and I hope you find it!

Respectfully,

vanillasub

For what it's worth, my practice of poly is to care deeply about individual people. I've never imagined looking for a particular relationship shape. But, like all of us, I'm a novice, and there are other options.

As Magdlyn said, it might be quite difficult to find a couple with established relationships, especially bi men. But you may try to look for such people at dating websites. Probably, it's better to focus more on polyamorous just like the aforementioned user advised. So, for such purpose, you can try Tinder, Okcupid or Openminded. They are very popular online websites where you can find all sorts of couples. Moreover, they are at the top of the best polyamorous dating sites referring to this review. So, it's one of the good reason to try them, at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe what your looking for

hi Bedazzled;

touch base with us sometime and let's talk. It might be what your looking for. you can pm or kik

thanks,

I'm very new to this and am wondering where everyone would advise I begin to look for a longer lasting MMF/MFM relationship? I'm looking for two bi guys (hopefully already a couple!) and want more than a hookup! Please advise me where to start
I was very excited to see this discussion thread.....It is so difficult to meet other bisexuals and this is a great help...Like bedazzled I am looking for a couple; but ideally a f/m couple rather than two bi guys...I am fit and athletic and love the thought of being chatted up by a younger bi couple maybe between 22 and 36 years [email protected]

cool. are you having any luck finding a couple?
Not yet....I used to have a discrete relationship with my two friends Sara and Alec when I was younger....we used to go camping by the coast and all sorts of things....really fun the three of us in a tent.....ever since then I have longed to become part of another mmf or mfm threeway date...it's fun :)

too bad you aren't in Canada, we could look for a woman together
Very true...but what I would really prefer to is to walk in to a bar , or supermarket, and be chatted up, and flirted with, by a sexy athletic m/f couple (both of them) determined to seduce me for fun...around about 25 and fit and good looking..

Back