White couple mrs loves black men

john1981

Hey so we've been together for 11 years and she's always been a very sexual woman. We are open now in that she likes to meet other men for sex I'm not allowed to but I enjoy to watch or get pictures videos etc so that's my reward from it.

She is obsessed with black guys the way they look and the size of their penis and how they pleasure her during sex. Am I the only person in this kind of relationship? I don't want to break up but she clearly prefers black men sexually to me now!

Please note that this is a board for polyamory, and not actually aimed at discussing certain kinks that are not related to polyamory, but more to casual sex. As a first post, please be cautious in your content and intent. Thank you.

Hello john1981,

You aren't the only person in this kind of relationship. It is often called cuckolding or hotwifing. There is also a little bit of D/s going on here. Your wife is free to have sex with other men, but she is forbidding you from seeking other women. So she is dominating you in that way. This is not a problem as long as you are okay with it. You may have to do some thinking about that.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Back