Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

Vin, that makes perfect sense. You know what you want/need, and you're specifically seeking those things. I'm still figuring myself out, especially when it comes to kink, so I'm not looking to meet anyone to engage in anything specific. I'm looking to meet someone I"m comfortable enough with and have enough chemistry with that I can talk to them about the things I'm figuring out, or explore with them, or whatever, which is why I'm not concerned about what they're into until after I meet them and establish whether there's any comfort or chemistry.

Vin, I can't do vanilla anymore. It bores me. There has to be some sort of edge besides plain old fucking, or it just feels like there is something missing, and it doesn't satisfy. But it takes a special person to do power exchange or impact play or other kinks I like just right!

I can do vanilla, but it has to be with someone very special. Even then, eventually I do need something to spice things up. Unfortunately, vanilla women tend to view that as some sort of slight against them.

I can do vanilla, but it has to be with someone very special. Even then, eventually I do need something to spice things up. Unfortunately, vanilla women tend to view that as some sort of slight against them.

Well, I just try not to date vanilla. I am seeing one guy who, while a swinger, the first time we had sex, seemed content with: 3 minutes of kissing, 2 mins of giving me oral, 1 minute on the tits, then on goes the condom...

Zzzzzz.... I could just fall asleep! Despite him being very well endowed and strong,and multi orgasmic to an amazing degree, it just seems so boring! He didn't even seem that interested in receiving oral himself. Sheesh.

2nd time we had sex, he gave me one spank during doggie style, and I said, YES! more please! So I got a dozen spanks and then I was a happy girl, content to continue and reach the pinnacle. I am not sure if I can continue to "train" him in kink or not. Time will tell.

The 2 newer guys that I am just starting to date, seem more well rounded kinkwise, and I don't think I will need to actually REQUEST impact play. lol

Anyway, we are going way off topic here!

I don't mind vanilla. It's a nice flavor. But it isn't the only one out there, and I like variety...

Fortunately, since the sex complain-y type of thread I posted months ago, Hubby has stepped out of the rut he'd gotten into and gone back to the not-quite-kinky-but-still-fun guy he became after we opened the marriage. It's now at the point with him where if I want tender, sweet, vanilla stuff, I have to ask him for it, because otherwise he'll skew toward D/s, holding me down, etc. (On the other hand, since that thread months ago, I've become vastly more comfortable telling my partners what I want and how I want it... advantage to having been briefly involved with Boots, even though that involvement didn't work out.)

The guy I met up with yesterday is kinky; we opened the subject of hard limits during lunch, much to my amusement since we were sitting in a "family-friendly" restaurant with people in the booths on either side of ours...I also made it clear to him that I have little *experience* with kink, just the D/s Hubby and I have done, and that most of what I know is from reading and research. He said he's looking forward to giving me more experiential knowledge...

Good progress, KC!

Here's more boring spam from my okc inbox. 3 "hello how are yous," in a row, then this from Maryland:

Hello how are you doing? You have nice profile and it makes me think, how such a sensible man has not found u yet, but i understand true love is hard to find...as you value life because we don't know when we will be sleeping forever. God is so good and always is there for his children. I appreciate everything in life from a sunrise, rainy days, the beach, the country and is with the person I passionate love what else can ask for. In a relation happiness come from inside, if you are happy within everyone will be happy around you…it seems we have quiet a lot in common and that we can get along very easily if we give it a chance. I am X and looking for a wonderful woman in life and that i can hookup with her someday.my email address is [email protected] or u can text me on [phone number], thank you and hoping to here from you if only you are interested.

Didn't read my profile one little bit!

Last edited:
And from Honolulu:

Hello ..How are you doing today..i hope this IM finds you well and you're in a good Mood..,well am pretty new on here i was just fooling around here when your gorgeous picture piqued my interest and my breath skip because you are drop dead gorgeous,Are the pics recent..?Hope to hear from you soon

At least they spelt "hear" correctly.

And this from Tennesee:

Hello
How are you doing today?I just look through your lovely profile now and it really caught my interest. Can It be you? I look at dating site as a process of getting to know someone, how do you see it yourself? I am an easy going and fun loving man that seeks for a serious relationship in life. It is my concern to know you and get you close to my heart if you can accept a simple man of my kind. I'm looking for someone to share my life with, someone to call my best friend and partner.Someone that makes me laugh and who challenges me emotionally, Please write me using my email box below as it will help me know you more. I think my subscription will be expiring tomorrow and I do not intend to subscribe with for now due to my work style at the moment....I hope you understand, I will be waiting for your next msg in my in [email protected]
Sincerely,
X.

But you two have quiet a lot in common!

<snicker>

I know! If you're gonna spam, at least use spell check on your heartfelt plea.

I think it would be hilarious if at least two ladies here posted the same spam letter.

This has happened to my gf and me a bunch of times! At least once a month.

"Hear me out I'm not your average younger guy I run a business my last serious relationship was with a women your age 20 years from now you'll regret the things that you didn't do rather than the things you did do I'm not asking for much just Dinner and good conversation"

Apparently the business he runs doesn't require any knowledge of punctuation or capitalization.

I got a "hi" from someone. She was only a 43% match.

I sent back a "hello". She told me her name. I told her mine. Then she asked me what I was looking for, even though it is clear what I am looking for.

I wrote I was looking for a more than casual relationship with someone who was both kinky and poly.

Her response was "ok"...lol

"Sorry, I didn't know you weren't single."

And just what part of "Open relationship" did you not understand... :rolleyes:

"Sorry, I didn't know you weren't single."

And just what part of "Open relationship" did you not understand... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I find this so frustrating. Relationship status is: open relationship; relationship style is mostly non-monogamous, and I reference Blue in my profile... I still get these messages :(

Blue had it happen so frequently that in addition to doing all the same in his profile, he now also immediately mentions his open relationship status when replying to new messages.

My favorite message so far: "So, what are you, like collecting one of each?" (in reference to me having a boyfriend, looking for a female fwb.)

And so it goes:

im 27 5'11" I can email my pic windows 7 wont let me load it have my own place idk if you think im to youn yourjust stunning

Erm... I'm usually good at deciphering no-punctuation-speak, but I'm not quite sure about that one.

Erm... I'm usually good at deciphering no-punctuation-speak, but I'm not quite sure about that one.

"I'm 27 and 5'11. I can email you my pic (Windows 7 won't let me upload it). I have my own place. I don't know if you think I'm too young. You're just stunning."

I logged into OKC today after not having done so for quite a while (why, why, oh why did I do that?!). Hoo-boy, was my Inbox full o'crap. Below are just a few of the beauties I found, after deleting all the "Hi, how r u" messages (keep in mind that, in my pics, my face is either obscured or too far away to see):

Hi dear, what a lovely picture you have got.I know you do not know me before but don't be frightened.....I am just an admirer.I am single and thought it will cause no harm to drop a short note to say hi to a beautiful lady like you......Never mean to flatter you but you are really pretty for real....Maybe we can get to know each other,Waiting impatiently to hear from you....lol. Love ya sweet looks [full name]​​
----------

Hey how are doing, You look absolutely beautiful. My name is Ricky
----------

Hi Good Morning, How is you doing today,it's really nice to read about you and Simply I'm impressed and would love to know little more about you.. I'm a tall 6'6", 225 lbs and mixed race guy &#55357;&#56836;. Do tell me if you are open to date and meet other race guys, I'm very much interested in you. Cheers [name]
----------

Hello lady! How's it going? How was your weekend? I'm Ronnie, just moved here to the east coast from Bay Area via Texas. Looking forward to know more about you ;)
----------

Hello. My name is Dennis, but u can call me by my middle name, you can call me ___... i hope you don't mind me droping a note to say Hello! I enjoyed reading your profile and i wanted to get to know you better if you dont mind. How about your name for a start. Thought it wise to send you my personal email address. ____@ gmail, we could get to know each other more from here and i can send you more of my photo and see how we go on from here.
----------

Hello and I hope you are having a good day. One thing sticks out to me on your profile. When you say no one is perfect you would be precise. Some people may feel different though. I try to stay humble myself. Makes life so much better.
---------- ​

I would like to meet you and see if we have a physical attraction . . . Leave me a tel # so I can call you or ask for mine. Mark.
---------

I Just viewed your profile and found it awesome. I would like to be a friend if you do not mind. Please reply back.Thanks

="I liked you but forgot to message you. I wonder if you are poly (I certainly am) if your husband is not interested as well."

Um... is he saying it isn't poly if both spouses aren't involved, or is he asking if my husband is interested?

I had another message today, but it was so full of statistics (height, weight, height and weight of his previous partners, dick size, etc.) that I didn't even bother reading the entire thing.

Back