Cliche achievement unlocked

Would you like this moved to the blog section?

Also, tiger balm and B12 are both in my personal arsenal. Great stuff.

Sorry you're feeling down about Crush. It's hard to get the interest of someone in that environment - you being the client. It could even be in his contract that clients are out of bounds. Coyote Ugly styles: Look available, but don't BE available...

Have you spoken to your husband about feeling like he moved in on your territory? Have you told him you don't need him to protect you and scope out any guys you might be speaking to, that it almost feels like cock-blocking?

I'd let him know that I am not a weak delicate flower, and I can look out for myself, thank you very much. If he is so insecure as to think he'll be dumped the first time you get interested in someone, he's probably not a good prospect for healthy polyamory, and you may want to consider divorce. Just because you love him does not mean you are deeply compatible for the kind of relationship you want.

Have you spoken to your husband about feeling like he moved in on your territory? Have you told him you don't need him to protect you and scope out any guys you might be speaking to, that it almost feels like cock-blocking?

I'd let him know that I am not a weak delicate flower, and I can look out for myself, thank you very much. If he is so insecure as to think he'll be dumped the first time you get interested in someone, he's probably not a good prospect for healthy polyamory, and you may want to consider divorce. Just because you love him does not mean you are deeply compatible for the kind of relationship you want.
I don’t think he’s trying to block me… I think he’s come to realise that over the years he hasn’t shown up to my interests and is now trying to make up for it. It’s not as bad - but it’s still not totally great as it demonstrates he feels my identity stems from a lack in him.

If I could get him to see that this is who I am and not some result of my feelings for him waning, that would help tremendously.

Mag lays out the hard truth.

If I could get him to see that this is who I am and not some result of my feelings for him waning, that would help tremendously.
There’s only so many ways to get into a pool. I can’t tell you how many times I missed out on sharing something great because of my own blindness, but you can help them open their eyes - the easy way or the hard way!

“The common people will let it go, oh yes. They will sell liberty for a quieter life. That is why they must be prodded, prodded.”
― Alex, A Clockwork Orange

Time to open up some smoog’s viddy’s I thinks, right, right, right? Alright then!

Back