Have question for all you good people

Cabinlife2020

( W2 is gf Hubs is hubs) heard good to do nicknames. Anyway things going good, bumps in the road at first but all smooth for now (fingers crossed) anyway right now its still hubs one night me next night W2. My question is W2 doesn't want hubs with her tonight (I think she will change her mind but she has important appointment tomorrow and is stressing to much and wants to be alone) now if W2 decides she doesn't want hubs there then he will go with me (then W2 can have him tomorrow night then me the next so on so forth just back to normal) my main question is since it would "officially" be W2 night but she gives it up can I get it on with hubs or do I respect that it was really W2 night and not get it on,

I figure since she gave up her night and then instead of saying ok Wed was W2 night but hubs with me (do to her doing) and Thurs is technically my night I get to keep him for that night then he goes with W2 for Friday which would be her night, instead I am okay with if you want him on Thursday that is fine then as stated above just back to normal one night me one night W2, although this sounds confusing makes it less confusing to me just to say okay next night is yours and we continue on like normal.

So main question is it okay to get it on I would think so (we do have the rule that today is W2 day so after 8am this morning till 8am Thursday morning hubs is W2 (in other words I don't go do quickie with him etc we respect that part) but never had a rule where the other one gives up their night if I gave up mine I would think fair rein to W2 it would be my loss giving up my night with hubs.

Thoughts?

Hi Cabinlife,

If W2 is giving up her night with Hubs (or postponing it by a day), then it is fair for you to get it on with Hubs tonight. It is the same schedule, it is just pushed forward one day. At least that is my opinion.

Regards,
Kevin T.

That is what I figure then if W2 in better mood W2 can have him tomorrow night (last week was both our time of months poor hubs) I got spoiled for two days W2 didn't want hubs with her, but didn't even think about getting it on then since it was woman time. We will see what happens W2 decides to have him tonight that is fine good with either way (now I am one if W2 appointment goes bad tomorrow I will offer to let hubs comfort W2 tomorrow night also, but only because I know the same would be done for me if I needed it)

The important thing is that everyone consents to the given arrangements whatever they are. If the current setup works for you, then there is not a problem.

I am having trouble following your schedule.

If you are basically asking this...

• W2 doesn't want hubs with her tonight
  • If W2 decides she doesn't want hubs , then he will go with me
  • Can I get it on with hubs or do I respect that it was really W2 night and not get it on?

I think what you and husband do on your side of the V is your business. If she gave her night up and it means he now has free time? And he chooses to spend his free time with you? If you both want to share sex? That's between you + husband and not any of W2's business.

Just like (W2+husband) stuff is their business, and nothing to do with you.

But you all are the ones living out your agreements, so the only ones that have to be happy with them is you three.

Galagirl

Reactions: tdh
(W2 is my husband's gf, Hubs is my husband) I heard it is good to use nicknames.

Anyway, things are going well. There were bumps in the road at first, but all is smooth for now.

Right now, Hubs sleeps with me one night, and the next night with W2. My question is, W2 doesn't want hubs with her tonight. (I think she will change her mind, but she has important appointment tomorrow, and is stressing too much, and wants to be alone). If W2 decides she doesn't want Hubs there, then he will go with me. Then W2 can have him tomorrow night, then me the next, and so on and so forth, just back to normal. My main question is, since it would "officially" be W2's night, but she's giving it up, can I get it on with hubs, or do I respect that it was really W2 night and not get it on?

You and Hubs can do what you want. Maybe he'd take the night off from W2 to just sleep alone and not have sex with either of you women. Maybe he just wants some peace and sleep. Maybe he'd like the chance to just pleasure himself. That is up to him. If you are really horny despite it not being "your night," you can request him to sleep with you and have sex with you. Why the hell not? You 3 people get to make your own rules. There is no "living together poly V" rule book out there! Of course, Hubs can refuse to sleep with either of you or fuck either of you whenever he wants. Sometimes a person just wants some "me time." Is he really expected to have sex with one or the other of you every single night? What if he's tired, sick, has extra work to do, has to get up early for an important meeting, is sad about the death of a loved one, stressed about something, etc., etc...? When does the poor man get a break?

What if one of you women has something that makes her not want to sleep with him, or have sex with him? What if you are tired or ill or on your period, or stressed or whatever? This things should always be negotiable.
I figure since she gave up her night and then instead of saying ok Wed was W2 night but hubs with me (do to her doing) and Thurs is technically my night I get to keep him for that night then he goes with W2 for Friday which would be her night, instead I am okay with if you want him on Thursday that is fine then as stated above just back to normal one night me one night W2, although this sounds confusing makes it less confusing to me just to say okay next night is yours and we continue on like normal.

So main question is it okay to get it on I would think so (we do have the rule that today is W2 day so after 8am this morning till 8am Thursday morning hubs is W2 (in other words I don't go do quickie with him etc we respect that part) but never had a rule where the other one gives up their night if I gave up mine I would think fair rein to W2 it would be my loss giving up my night with hubs.

Thoughts?
Girl! That is quite the strict schedule.

You and Hubs can do what you want. Maybe he'd take the night off from W2 to just sleep alone and not have sex with either of you women. Maybe he just wants some peace and sleep. Maybe he'd like the chance to just pleasure himself. That is up to him. If you are really horny despite it not being "your night," you can request him to sleep with you and have sex with you. Why the hell not? You 3 people get to make your own rules. There is no "living together poly V" rule book out there! Of course, Hubs can refuse to sleep with either of you or fuck either of you whenever he wants. Sometimes a person just wants some "me time." Is he really expected to have sex with one or the other of you every single night? What if he's tired, sick, has extra work to do, has to get up early for an important meeting, is sad about the death of a loved one, stressed about something, etc., etc...? When does the poor man get a break?

What if one of you women has something that makes her not want to sleep with him, or have sex with him? What if you are tired or ill or on your period, or stressed or whatever? This things should always be negotiable.

Girl! That is quite the strict schedule.
Hubs never wants to sleep alone but if he was tired that night and didn’t want to have sex that would be fine was asking in case he did want too, he got a break last week with us both on woman time so got some rest

Back