Hello all!

littlemagpie

Hello, nice to meet you all.

I'll be honest: It's possible I had an account here before, but I have no idea what my username would have been, or what email I may have used so decided to just make an account.

I'm Magpie, she/her, 39 (In December) from Hampshire England.

I'm a single poly person. I have been in 2 poly relationships before, though neither were succesful - Not because of polyamory, just every day things.

I am hoping to make friends, learn more about polyamory and myself.

I'm interested in learning about different poly styles and seeing where I actually fit in. Please feel free to ask questions if you have any as I never really know what to put in these things!

Hi Magpie,

Welcome to polyamory.com. Feel free to dive in, search our newest threads, look up particular topics with the search function, or start a new thread in the Relationships section with particular questions!

Greetings Magpie,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Don't worry about your previous account, those things happen. I'm just glad you're here now. You seem like a nice person. Do you want to eventually cohabit with someone, or is solo poly more your thing? I don't mean to pry, I'm just curious. There are so many ways to do poly!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back