Hello everyone!

JungleTodd

Greetings, I’m happy I stumbled onto this group. I am male, married to a wonderful woman for 20 years. I discovered my poly self a few years ago, falling for a girl we both knew. She turned out to be a narcissist, liar, and cheat, so it ended badly. But, it made me see that I truly have 2 spots in my heart for romantic love. And exactly two. I’ve asked myself if there could ever me 3, and that seems as impossible as I suppose 2 would seem to a monogamist! My wife and I have been swingers for about 10 years now, so we are already very open with each other about everything. Successful swingers are great communicators. About 18 months ago i met virtually (due to Covid) a girl who fell for me, as I did for her, head over heels. I love them both with my whole heart, even though the math doesn’t work, lol. They are both bisexual, but not romantically involved. So, i am the hinge of a “V”. I feel I’ve always been this way, the realization of it felt like an awakening, a “coming out of the closet” experience. The new girl, E, is perfectly happy with this arrangement. She’s never been big on marriage, and is so happy to have found a man who cares for her and will stick around. My wife, C, is more just accepting this in me. She understands this is the way I am, sees how happy I am with both girls in my life. But is cautious because of the pain the previous girl caused me. She doesn’t want to see me hurt. But E is such a different person. Honest, very loving, and ready to have a happy life with us both.
I'm anxious to get into some discussions here. I’ve done a lot of self-examination about this. Thank you for reading this far! -T

Greetings JungleTodd,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I am in a V myself, only it is MFM and I am one of the "legs." It sounds like you have a pretty sweet arrangement, you love both of these women very much, and are having a much better experience (obviously) than you did with the narcissist. I'm glad you could join us; anything you want to discuss, just let us know!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back