Hello from Colorado

LostAndPoly

Hi everyone! I'm Jason. I live in Colorado, and I've been in a poly relationship for around 9 months now (though my partner has only very recently started seeing other people.) I'm hoping to talk to some friendly, like-minded folks who will offer advice or experience without judgement.

Looking forward to it!

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings Jason,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You are sure to find friendly, like-minded people here, just look around and explore the various threads and boards, read much and post often, let us know of any questions you may have. It sounds like you already have some experience in poly, you may be able to help others with questions of their own. It is great to have you with us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Jason!
I'm also in Colorado! I'm sure you'll find lots of good info on here. The poly part of my relationship is also relatively new. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*✲゚*。⋆ welcome to the forum ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Magdlyn

Staff member
Hi everyone! I'm Jason. I live in Colorado, and I've been in a poly relationship for around 9 months now (though my partner has only very recently started seeing other people.) I'm hoping to talk to some friendly, like-minded folks who will offer advice or experience without judgement.

Looking forward to it!
Feel free to start a new thread in the Relationships section to explain to us why you feel "lost" and we will do our best to help.