Hello from England UK

M&C2022

Hi All really pleased we found this group - it’s good to be part of a community of like minded individuals

My wife and I have been married for 9 years and together 15. we are very solid, my wife is Bi sexual and I am straight.

We have just started out poly path but have known for a long time that we wouldn’t just be husband and wife and exclusive to Each other

Anyway aware this is just for introductions but looking forward to finding out about how how others have found their third love.

The problem we are having at the moment is actually finding someone. We have tried online dating but found fake profiles pic finders and bots. Tried adult friend finder and swingers clubs but Can’t find a relationship

If anyone else from the UK is on this group how did you find your third?

cheers

M

Last edited:
Greetings M&C2022,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You will definitely find like-minded people here; just have a look around and explore the various threads and boards; see what calls to you; let us know if you have any questions.

The best way to find your third is to get out there and meet people. Join a class, club, or group that does something you're interested in. Bonus points if you can join a fringe group such as kink, BDSM, D&D, indie music, Ren Faires, etc.

There may be a poly group in your area; to look, google "England polyamory," or "polyamory" with the name of your nearest major city. Also you may find dating apps such as Tinder or Feeld helpful.

Good luck!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi M,

Welcome to the group :) I'm new on here as well. So far I've found it to be a really open group, very supportive. I hope you find what you are looking for.

~CS

Hi M
Welcome from someone who is just starting out in Poly life, I'm from the UK (NW) I share your frustration when looking on other so called dating sites. Lots of wasted time and effort.

Hopefully you will find more success on here

(This isn't a dating site as much as it is a community message board, although we often have people put themselves out there in the friendship and dating pages by very broad location, it's not set up to "swipe right" quickly. I'm sure people private message each other though.)

Thanks Evie and everyone for your warm welcomes. Will defo be posting on here as this progresses and wish Travis and Consciousspirit as newbies luck in finding a relationship too.

(This isn't a dating site as much as it is a community message board, although we often have people put themselves out there in the friendship and dating pages by very broad location, it's not set up to "swipe right" quickly. I'm sure people private message each other though.)
Misinterpretation of my reply!!

Misinterpretation of my reply!!
You said:
Hopefully you will find more success on here.
... after stating that dating sites resulted in a lot of frustration.

My aside was to indicate that dating isn't the primary function of this board.

Back