Hello

BlueClover

Hi there,

I'm BlueClover. The name comes from what my family calls itself, a clover.
I am a 40 male with a wife of 14 years, a girlfriend of 9 years and another girlfriend of 3.5 years.

I am here because I have no other like-minded people to talk to about our lives and lifestyle and am looking for a place to share stories and chat about it.

We've been polyamorous even before we knew there was a word to describe it, and are very successful at it and have gotten along fantastic for years.

I hope to be able to talk more about our lives with others. Thanks for having me.

Hi BlueClover

You sound sort of like my partner. He's married 25ish years, with long term girlfriends of 12, 8 and 2 years (again, -ish). I'm the 2 year one.

In the early days, I worried a little about last on, first off. But now I'm confident that won't happen.

Feel free to start a blog in that part of the forum. A number of us write there about the somewhat mundanity of life most of the time 😁

Honestly, it would be lovely to see someone else telling their story of simply doing poly very well.

Greetings BlueClover,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You seem like a cool person with a clear head on your shoulders; I am sure you will be able to find some like-minded people here, with whom to discuss your lives and lifestyle. Just keep posting here and there, people will respond. Enjoy your stay on our forum!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Nice to see a poly family that is doing well. I like that "clover" description. :)

Galagirl

Welcome! Sounds like a happy poly family. :)

Do your partners have other partners as well?

Welcome! Sounds like a happy poly family. :)

Do your partners have other partners as well?
My wife is seeing someone in a parallel poly situation. They live about 7.5 hours away unfortunately, but they travel back and forth for weekends occasionally and maintain communication regularly.

LDR's are rough, I can sympathize with that. Glad she is maintaining a connection with them.

Back