Hi beautiful people!

MaxTrouble

I'm Max,
Happy to find kindred spirits! Hopeful to learn more about the many ways poly works as well as help others in their journey.
I've been in poly circles for around 5 years now.
Currently partnered with my love, my amazing girl (also poly) Mina. She's working to become a sexologist and shares my desire of helping others explore their passions.

Evie

Kaitiaki
Hi and welcome, Max! You certainly have found kindred spirits here, I look forward to reading more about you, and Mina, and the other people who come and share your life.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings Max,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have some experience in poly, I hope you will be able to help us, and I hope we will be able to help you. There is so much to learn and teach in poly, one must keep an open mind, and share freely. We will be able to share with you, and hope you can do the same. Let us know if you have any questions, and we may have questions for you!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!