Hi

Greetings Marie21,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Not a problem about being in a relationship, it is not a requirement for being on Polyamory.com, or even being polyamorous in general, you can be polyamorous at heart even when you're not in a relationship. Truth be told, you can be monogamous and still be a welcome member on this forum, I don't know what your inclinations are, or maybe if this is still something you are thinking about. If so, I hope we can help you in your thought process. It's great to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Howdy and welcome to the group. Enjoy your exploration.

Greetings Marie21,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Not a problem about being in a relationship, it is not a requirement for being on Polyamory.com, or even being polyamorous in general, you can be polyamorous at heart even when you're not in a relationship. Truth be told, you can be monogamous and still be a welcome member on this forum, I don't know what your inclinations are, or maybe if this is still something you are thinking about. If so, I hope we can help you in your thought process. It's great to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Howdy and welcome to the group. Enjoy your exploration.
Welcome! :)

Galagirl
Hello

Welcome to the group. I am new and have been enjoying learning new things. Pretty cool people as well :)

Welcome to the group!

Back