Just LR

Magdlyn

I reviewed this blog and my Wordpress blog. I found in August 2011 a reference to my current boyfriend as "Mr. LR". That works.
So he's been your bf since 2011? That's hardly a new bf then. He's Mr LR, like he's been your virtual husband since 2011?

I am not sure why you have a condo and a house. Is the condo now mostly for the kids and the house is now yours to live in?

LovingRadiance

So he's been your bf since 2011? That's hardly a new bf then. He's Mr LR, like he's been your virtual husband since 2011?

I am not sure why you have a condo and a house. Is the condo now mostly for the kids and the house is now yours to live in?
Mags I am laughing so hard. We have known each other since summer of 1988. But we didn't date until summer 2018. We have the same first name & my kids have always called him "Mr. First name". So when I referenced him in my blog in the past, I called him Mr LR because it was simpler than trying to think of a fitting nickname.

I moved in with him in his condo when Maca filed for divorce and tried to move in his brand new (met 1 month prior) girlfriend. The court case went for nearly a year before the courts awarded me the house.

So, I live in the condo with Mr. LR. GG, Salty Pea, Sweet Pea rent the house and Sour Pea splits her time 1/2 w/me at the condo and 1/2 at the house with her brothers and GG.

Last edited: