Just now coming out!

Melbee

Hey there, I am hoping to meet open minded people that can accept me for who I am to the core. I am madly in love with my best friend of 27 years & we are in a relationship. I am also in a relationship with her husband of 10 years. I am having a heck of a time finding a primary partner to truly love me for who I am. Just now coming out that I am poly. So there it is….

Greetings Melbee,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I think you can find open-minded people here, just spend some time posting and looking around. I, for one, feel from what I know so far, that I can accept you for whom you are, you seem like a nice person, and you have two upbeat relationships in your life already. I guess what I'm saying is, don't be afraid, I don't bite. Glad you could join us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hey there, I am hoping to meet open minded people that can accept me for who I am to the core. I am madly in love with my best friend of 27 years & we are in a relationship. I am also in a relationship with her husband of 10 years. I am having a heck of a time finding a primary partner to truly love me for who I am. Just now coming out that I am poly. So there it is….
Welcome to the group.

I'm sorry you are having trouble finding a primary partner. True love and great chemistry come by rarely in life. It takes patience and perseverance, self-knowledge and just pure luck. Sometimes I work at seeking partners on dating sites. But if nothing great comes by, despite paying attention to my messages and replying a lot, I take a break for a while and just focus on enjoying other things in life.

It's great you have love relationship with your best friend and something also going on with her husband. How does it feel for you dating a married couple? Sometimes that can be tricky.

Back