Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
1:04 p.m., Wednesday the 22nd

It looks like today's high was actually 75°, and we had rain in the morning. I have turned the ceiling fan off in my room, and left my light on. And the highs for the next week are predicted to peak out in the mid-80's. No 90's. All in all a pretty good deal. There's even some more rain in the forecast.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
2:35 p.m., Thursday the 23rd

I played another bot game yesterday, I think the bot's name was David. I won but wow, what a painful, awful game. He kicked my ass until the very end. I don't know what's happening to me, I was playing 1500-point bots and winning, now I can barely win against any 1400-point bots. I feel so burned out on the whole thing, I dread every bot game I play, and just want to lose and get it over with as quickly as possible. Yesterday's game was not quick like that, it was dragged out and took about an hour and a half. Not fun.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
3:10 p.m., Friday the 24th

I'm off to a late start today, but the forum isn't very busy, so maybe I'll have enough extra time to play another bot game ... yay?

So one of the few bad things about this house is that we have roaches. I saw three today ... or maybe I just saw one, and it got around really fast. Sigh. And I don't have the stomach to kill a bug -- in most cases. Okay maybe if it was an assassin spider ...

Eponine

I hate both roaches and spiders. There were often roaches in our previous apartment. Now there are hardly any roaches, but spiders are much more common. 😠

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
12:52 p.m., Saturday the 25th

Spiders are actually innocuous 99% of the time, insects are more often the problem, and spiders eat the insects. However, spiders are also uber-creepy. Except for jumping spiders, they're okay.

I saw "the one roach" a fourth time yesterday, since then it has vanished. I don't know what was going on yesterday, for weeks before that I didn't see any roaches, at least none that were alive and active. All of a sudden four sightings? What's up with that.

I would freak out if I saw a Florida roach.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
12:56 p.m., Sunday the 26th

The forum is super quiet today, I am afraid that I'll have time to do a bot game. Nooooooo!

We've gotten a lot of rain over the past week or so. It rained again this morning, and rain (with thunder) is also predicted for tomorrow.