Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

5:31 p.m., Saturday the 26th

For dinner tonight, we were going to give that new Thai place another try. SB already has our orders written down from last time. But when she called them, they put her on hold and just left her there. So apparently we have given up on them for the second time in a row. Instead, we'll try Red Lantern. They've been closed for awhile for some reason, but she just called them and it sounds like they're open again.

Yesterday, SB went to a Barn Hunt thing with Eddie, so she got her own takeout for dinner, and BH met up with a friend and I guess got his own takeout. But SB asked BH to get me some takeout too; BH got me a Whopper (Burger King was all out of Impossible Whoppers), fries, and a drink. It was a little bit late by then, but it was not a worknight, so BH and I watched TB S2E2.

2:10 p.m., Sunday the 27th

After dinner we watched TB S2E3. SB had to work from home and was up really late, til about 2:30 a.m. :(

Today, I went with SB to go shopping at a new store in town (a Grocery Outlet). They had some Amarula cream liqueur there; SB said I could get two bottles (one for me).

3:53 p.m., Tuesday the 29th

Last night we had tacos for dinner. :) We didn't watch anything. Tonight, SB is taking Eddie to a Barn Hunt practice, so BH is in charge of dinner for him and me, and we probably will watch something, TB S2E4.

2:35 p.m., Thursday the 1st

BH got us Little Caesars for dinner on Tuesday ... and we did watch that next episode. Also we ended watching a large chunk of the Presidential debates. We had to laugh, it was comical the way Trump and Biden kept interrupting each other (they even talked over the moderator, Chris Wallace). However, BH expressed regret over that the next day, saying that we (the United States) are now an international laughingstock.

Anyway, the part we watched was a rerun and it ran quite late, til something like 10:00 or 10:30 p.m. ... so the next day, BH wanted to turn in early, and we didn't watch anything. Dinner was tuna steaks, with rice, broccoli, cauliflower, and a small salad. Earlier in the evening, shortly after SB got home, SB and I walked over to Tim's (our nearby pharmacy) to pick up my prescription (and some allsorts).

Okay, actually on Tuesday we watched Episode Five ... I'm a little confused, we must have watched Episode Four on Monday. Anyway, we are caught up as far as Episode Five.

2:16 p.m., Friday the 2nd

For dinner we had microwave burritos, nothing special. We did not watch anything. Sorry, that's all I can think of to tell you right now.

2:22 p.m., Saturday the 3rd

For dinner last night we had veggie burgers, plus some veggies. After that, BH and I watched TB S2E6. Today, Eddie had a Barn Hunt competition (called a trial), so SB is away with him for that. She had to get up early for it, possibly leaving here at about 5:30 a.m.

BH made coffee for us, and I had two cups. We're getting low on Silk creamer, and it is hard to find at the stores right now. This concludes my riport.

2:49 p.m., Sunday the 4th

For dinner last night we had Mexican takeout, 😋

After that, BH and I watched TB S2E7. We will have to wait until this next coming Friday to watch the final episode in this season. That's all I have to tell you for now.

4:37 p.m., Monday the 5th

Last night, SB made pierogi for us for dinner. It was a worknight, so we did not watch anything. Not much to tell you today, right now Rainee is sitting close to me, looking out the window.

2:52 p.m., Thursday the 8th

I'm feeling more upset than usual, possibly part of the reason is that Eddie is not coming back inside right away again. Snowbunny says I can't leave him out there by himself for more than two minutes at a time. Basically, letting him out is becoming a bigger and bigger pain in my ass.

Also as you may be able to tell, I am having a hard time catching up on my internet things. Oh and Brother-Husband and Snowbunny are going away this weekend, for a Barn Hunt event (with Eddie), so I will be in charge of feeding the cats and cleaning their litter box. Sounds like a small thing to you maybe, but to me it is yet another stressor that I suppose adds to my upsetness today.

There may be other stressors, but these are the ones I can think of for now.

2:52 p.m., Thursday the 8th

I'm feeling more upset than usual, possibly part of the reason is that Eddie is not coming back inside right away again. Snowbunny says I can't leave him out there by himself for more than two minutes at a time. Basically, letting him out is becoming a bigger and bigger pain in my ass.

Also as you may be able to tell, I am having a hard time catching up on my internet things. Oh and Brother-Husband and Snowbunny are going away this weekend, for a Barn Hunt event (with Eddie), so I will be in charge of feeding the cats and cleaning their litter box. Sounds like a small thing to you maybe, but to me it is yet another stressor that I suppose adds to my upsetness today.

There may be other stressors, but these are the ones I can think of for now.
Could you get one of those super long but retractable leashes so he can go for a run around outside but then he's easy to bring back in because he was actually tethered the whole time?

3:13 p.m., Friday the 9th

We have an extra long leash, somewhere around here, but I don't think it's big enough for our backyard. Plus we have a shed back there, Eddie could easily wrap himself around it.

Snowbunny's solution is to increase the treat that he gets for coming in. He was getting one bite of cheese; now he gets three bites. I showed him the three bites, today right before letting him out. Miraculously, it seemed to do the trick. That doesn't mean it'll work next time though.

I get two days off, of dealing with Eddie: tomorrow and Sunday.

4:50 p.m., Saturday the 10th

Snowbunny left a thing of vodka in the fridge, and said I could finish it, so I've been working on that today (and will probably finish it tomorrow). It has suddenly cooled off a lot, it is 60°. Most of the coming week will have highs in the low 60's; tomorrow's high will be 57°. I've left the windows closed.

11:17 a.m., Sunday the 11th

At first today, I felt kind of nervous, but now I don't feel so nervous. Obviously vodka is part of the reason, but it's also because I've accomplished the jobs I was supposed to do, and so that part's done. BH had two gaming chairs delivered yesterday or today, and I brought those in today. Also I did the dishes in the sink.

5:45 p.m., Monday the 12th

BH and SB brought home takeout for dinner from Pho Yelm. It was kind of late by the time they got home, for it being a worknight for BH, and after dinner, I got all tired and laid down, for what became hours, and in that way, I ended up going to bed without brushing. :( I give you my solemn word, that I will brush tonight, I will get back on the wagon and stay on unless? until? further notice.

It being a holiday for SB (apparently for now it is both Columbus Day and Indigenous People's Day), she and I went shopping at Walmart. Real-live regular shopping, albeit with masks of course. We got lunch from the Subway that resides in the building. Later, SB got a haircut. I have been tired today too, but I got around to doing stuff on this forum eventually. That's all I have to tell you for now.

2:57 p.m., Tuesday the 13th

For dinner last night, SB made some sort of thing with beef, mushrooms, and rice. It was actually pretty decent, if a little on the salty side. BH and SB both spilled some, so Eddie got a bonus treat. I keep the cats in my bedroom during dinner with the door closed. Otherwise they end up jumping up on the table, which I think bothers BH and SB.

Eddie has Barn Hunt practice tonight, so I think BH is in charge of dinner for him and me. Probably takeout. At the Barn Hunt event this past weekend, Eddie did poorly on his first hunt, but well on his last hunt, and he graduated from Senior level to Master level. He does pretty good when he doesn't get distracted. Today when I let him out, he came back inside (about five minutes later) when I called, and got his three bites of cheese, but honestly I think his main incentive was that it was raining. He didn't go potty at all, he just stood by the door getting wet. And I got wet too. We were both glad to go back inside.

3:08 p.m., Wednesday the 14th

BH brought me an Impossible Whopper (plus a drink and fries), I'm assuming he got the same for himself (as I never come out and eat right away, I always do a pit stop first), but I think he's trying to swear off pop and so he had a beer instead. A little after 7:00 p.m., he and I watched the last episode of the Boys Season Two. I turned in before SB got home.

It was not raining today, so when I let Eddie out, he went #1. But not #2 for some reason. I waited about five minutes while he sunned himself in the grass, then asked him to come inside and he actually cooperated (for his three bites of cheese). Not much else to tell you at the moment.

2:24 p.m., Thursday the 15th

SB made some kind of Korean soup for us last night, but turns out, it didn't cook long enough, so we had this and that other things instead. SB and I had a little of the soup as well, and I guess we'll have it again tonight. Sigh, I'm not very excited about that. I'm not generally into Korean cuisine (but SB is).

Eddie has acted good so far today, he came back inside as soon as I called him. Of course, maybe he only did that for his three bites of cheese -- but I'll take it.

2:21 p.m., Friday the 16th

After SB gets home from work today, she will take me to get my hair cut. Then tomorrow, the three of us will go get our pictures taken (the appointment is at 6:00 p.m.). That's all I have to tell you for the moment, BH and I might watch something tonight but we'll see. Eddie has been behaving today.

12:23 p.m., Saturday the 17th

We had pasta with veggie meatballs for dinner last night. Then BH and I watched AHS S5E2 (Hotel). We had watched Episode One on Tuesday the 6th, if I remember right. Today, I am somewhat more stressed-out than normal, I could speculate all day about the possible causes but as far as I know, there is no (external) cause.

2:35 p.m., Sunday the 18th

The picture-taking went well, it didn't rain on us and it wasn't too cold. The photographer wore a mask, and we tried not to get too close to her. She was nice, we would probably come back to her in the future. After the picture-taking session, we went and ate at Don Juan's (we sat outside). Then we drove home, had cake for dessert, and drank a bottle of African cream. Don Juan's, cake, and alcohol. As SB put it, I attained my trifecta.

After dinner, BH and I watched AHS S5E3.

Back