Latex

Latex?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kroddors

Good morning or evening, depending on where in the world you’re reading this.

I am posting this in the fireplace section as it seems the most relevant place for the forum and apologies if it is not allowed as it’s not strictly about Polyamory as such.

I wanted to gather everyone’s thoughts on Latex, so for example Latex clothing like catsuits, leggings and gloves etc.

I have to be honest it is my biggest turn on by a long distance however I do not feel there is a market for an amateur person like myself.

For myself as a straight male, I love to see a woman wearing latex, it is just perfect. However I feel if you meet someone it’s either they full on hate latex or they’re into full BDSM. That really doesn’t work for me. It’s always complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

Is there anyone out there who loves latex too and loves to see people wearing it?

I’d love to hear about your experiences with it and your thoughts on it. Like polyamory, I find it taboo and it’s taken me a while to come to terms with being open about it to people.

Magdlyn

Staff member
You'll find a plethora of opinions about this on Fetlife. Try there.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
I wouldn't want to wear latex myself, but I don't mind seeing other people wearing it.

GalaGirl

I’d love to hear about your experiences with it and your thoughts on it. Like polyamory, I find it taboo and it’s taken me a while to come to terms with being open about it to people.

I voted no because I have a latex allergy. Latex makes me break out in a rash. Not really appropriate for me so I don't have interest in it.

There was no vote for an "in between" place. But I do think it's fine for other people who can wear it even though I can't. I also think it's fine to be turned on by it and enjoy looking at photos and so on.

I'm glad you are more comfortable talking about it with people.

GG

FallenAngelina

I feel if you meet someone it’s either they full on hate latex or they’re into full BDSM.....Is there anyone out there who loves latex too and loves to see people wearing it?
Why limit yourself to random people you meet? Get thee to Fetlife. That community enjoys not only a spectrum, but a full on kaleidoscope of latex preferences and practices. IMO, Sweden and Eastern Europe are especially well represented in this arena.