My old new wife

Rob_46

Hello everyone
My wife and I stated an open marriage just before the new year. She brought up me going out and go out and explore the kink I tried to introduce into the marriage several years ago. Told me I’m not sexually satisfied with you anymore. She did a lot of research and was ready to talk, where I was not ready because it was out of the blue. With her telling if I have considered it, looked at her and said if it’s good for me it’s also good for you. Her eyes went wide open. The next few weeks were weird . She had lunch with a ex coworker one day and she he 65 not into just need someone to talk to about this . I made plans to go to yoga today when I told her earlier in the week she said o Domonic wants to do brunch on Saturday also. We had sex last night which after a while I went soft so we stopped , today she was getting ready for brunch. After her shower she came and told me give me 15 minutes to blow dry my hair.
we she was done she came and got me , so when I went it the bedroom she was in the bathroom I had my cloths off already and came out with her robe on and said I shaved my puss sage showed me and said give me oral which I gladly did. When she had her orgasm she said I done. Thank you
She never shaved before and she hasn’t asked for oral in a very long time . I guess this is the new her.

When you woke up did you have any idea you would be part of / enjoying “ brunch “ Brunch could take on a new meaning in your house 😝👍. How was yoga after that 🤣?

Hello Rob_46,

It sounds like you and your wife have gotten up to a happy place with each other. In other areas, I know poly/open has kind of shaken you up, as you didn't get time to prepare yourself. I believe if you stick with it, it will get easier over time. Like in three to six months, you should be able to detect a difference. Don't give up.

With kind regards,
Kevin T.

Hello Rob_46,

It sounds like you and your wife have gotten up to a happy place with each other. In other areas, I know poly/open has kind of shaken you up, as you didn't get time to prepare yourself. I believe if you stick with it, it will get easier over time. Like in three to six months, you should be able to detect a difference. Don't give up.

With kind regards,
Kevin T.
Thanks

I looked at it slightly different. YOUR brunch was separate. You ate of a different menu at a different place 😝👍

How was her other brunch ?

I looked at it slightly different. YOUR brunch was separate. You ate of a different menu at a different place 😝👍

She says there is no sex he’s 65 . She needs to talk to someone about the open relationship life. the first time she told him , he did try to tap in. She said nope I enjoy the drinks and conversation

She says there is no sex he’s 65 .
You do know that 65 year old people have sex? Where in the world did we ever manufacture the myth that people stop having sex once their kids are grown? Sorry, kids, but your parents and grandparents are having sex. Deal with it.

You do know that 65 year old people have sex? Where in the world did we ever manufacture the myth that people stop having sex once their kids are grown? Sorry, kids, but your parents and grandparents are having sex. Deal with it.
Some 65 year olds are having sex, some aren't. By and large, for most people, the desire for sex decreases over time. Even more so, the ability to have sex decreases. ED can set in for men. Vaginal dryness and atrophy can set in for women. It's hormonal.

Of course, there are plenty of 40 year olds not having sex too.

Personally, I'm 65 and while still have a great libido, and my vaginal health is amazing, my osteo-arthritis is putting a cramp in my style lately. This sucks.

Some 65 year olds are having sex, some aren't. By and large, for most people, the desire for sex decreases over time. Even more so, the ability to have sex decreases. ED can set in for men. Vaginal dryness and atrophy can set in for women. It's hormonal.

Of course, there are plenty of 40 year olds not having sex too.

Personally, I'm 65 and while still have a great libido, and my vaginal health is amazing, my osteo-arthritis is putting a cramp in my style lately. This sucks.
I did say he tried to have sex with her and she said no. That’s y she’s friends with him they talk about sex and open marriages , she says she’s not into him , I believe her .

I know ppl in their 60’s have sex, she doesn’t want to have sex with him. They go out for drinks and talk about live

Her brunch was great as always she enjoys walking and talking to new ppl , she enjoys her friends stories and she is able to talk about this new chapter

Back