NYC Area Woman Seeking 2 Men

Michhy17

Hi! I'm new to this site and polyamory. Brand new lol. I'm looking for suggestions on getting started. I'm very interested in finding 2 men for a threesome.

Thanks in advance :)

Greetings Michhy17,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

This is going to sound odd, but my first suggestion would be for you to learn as much as you can, about polyamory and how it works. Explore the threads and boards here, see what calls to you, and post often with your thoughts and questions. Polyamory.com is a great launching pad for learning this stuff, and there is so much to learn.

I guess the next thing after that would be to get out there and start meeting people. Join a group, club, and/or class that does something you're interested in. Let friendships develop naturally, and if something more than a friendship happens, well so be it. It's a bonus if you're interested in a fringe activity, such as kink/BDSM, indie music concerts, D&D and other RPG's, Ren Faires, things like that. People who do things off the beaten path are often people who would also be open-minded about polyamory. There may even be a local poly group in your area, try googling "New York polyamory" and/or "New York City polyamory."

Good luck in your poly adventure!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi! I'm new to this site and polyamory. Brand new lol. I'm looking for suggestions on getting started. I'm very interested in finding 2 men for a threesome.

Thanks in advance :)
I just want to note that if you just want a casual sexual threesome, a sexual encounter with or without actual feelings other than lust, you can easily find a couple cute guys on dating apps like Tinder who would be DTF. Be careful, scope them out to make sure they aren't creeps, use condoms.

But if you want actual polyamory, that is, a long term relationship, full of love and commitment, but with more than one person, you can try dating apps, or you can go the route Kevin suggested to find like-minded people you actually like and may be able to love. Go one guy at a time. Just tell each hypothetical guy, in chat or on the first date, that you are into ENM, ethical non-monogamy, and/or polyamory. You might have to spend some time, months or even years, seeking and vetting men until you find a couple of good ones.

Back