Oh Evie, I'm sad this has disrupted your planned trip to see Puck. Right decision, yes, but still sad as you say. Hopefully it won't be too long before you can manage it
Thank you so much, fuchka. At this stage, we're hoping that Sept 25th might be my new flight there if covid has diminished enough by then (that whole being a teacher thing means that I can really only travel during school holidays). But I suspect Autumn will be pretty there.