101 reasons why men cheat

Magdlyn

Staff member
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2009/12/16/notes121609.DTL&nl=fix

Good thing we dont need to! (cheat)

B/c many of those reasons are quite true.

#52 Didn't Jesus fool around? Is that written somewhere? The lost Gospel of Hey Baby, Nice Rack? All those prostitutes and magic and hocus-pocus? I bet he did. Dude could walk on water. Chicks love that.

#63 Actually, the headline of this column is sort of misleading. Men don't cheat. Some men do, and some women do, for all sort of reasons, some of which are actually sort of valid, if you will, and to insist on some ironclad universal rule of absolute unquestioning fidelity is to presume a ridiculous, impossible level of perfection in the human animal and to dismiss the million messy, complicated variants a human love relationship can take.

#64 Oh, just shut the hell up, #63. No one wants to hear your tepid, permissive psychoanalysis. Cheating is wrong. Always and forever. Now let's talk more about drunk jerks and skanks!

Last edited:
Hehehe...I was quite entertained reading this. :)

I'm glad. Mark Morford is da bomb. I subscribe to him, those articles come out abt twice a week.

Hilarious! Just ask the penis. :)

I have a beef with #6. "The male libido, generally speaking, far outpaces the female libido and is never really satisfied for more than a day or two, tops."

So, so not true!! I have nevereverever had a partner who out-libidoed me. Ever. Maybe in the first few months, sure, but their libidos always die when mine's gearing up. *sigh*

"Generally speaking" roly.

My libido went thru the roof in my 40s. Im like a teenage boy. I outpace my 21 yr old male lover (but not by much, he's quite the stud).

;)

Whereas none of the women with whom I've been involved have ever matched my libido. My wife knows I'm ready if I'm not ill to the point of wanting to die. I don't even have to be awake, as I have a history of SBS (Sexual Behavior during Sleep).

Hee hee! SBS! Yeah, that's me. :rolleyes:

I find this idea about women with high sex drives to be extremely interesting. Women I have dated who say that they've never found a man who could keep up... have never been able to keep up with me. I'm thinking, "What, were you dating dead men?"

How many times a day are we talking about here? If it's less than 3 times a day, you're in the "can't keep up" category. If it's 3-5 times a day, it's adequate. I prefer the 5-20 times a day variety! :eek: :D

... or just continuously for days... ;)

Last edited:
Solution

Ok - my (OUR!) vote........
Eliminate "cheating" once & for all..........

1> Legalize and certify/control prostitution
2>Provide 100 coupons to each couple with each marriage certificate

Ahhh, hun - I'm going to run down to "Delicious Debbie's" for a couple hrs - want to cum ?

:)

PS: Ohhhh and # 3 - banish religion from public expression - let it swelter & die underground as the cult it is

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back