2 best guy bi friends looking for a woman

Eangwc

Hey there. Can anyone tell us if you have been in this type of a relationship? My good friend and I have messed around and we are looking for a woman that find that’s fun to join us. Any feedback from people that have done this or any advice. We are excited.

Hello Eangwc,

I am in an MFM V, both of the males are heterosexual. Let me know if I can be of help.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

That’s awesome to hear!! My buddy and I have continued to talk about. We are very interested. Any advice? Are you and the guy together or friends?

Me and the guy are friends. The three of us cohabit, but I have my own bedroom (with attached bath).

It will take a while for you to find the woman you are looking for, so be super super patient. You might want to read the book, "Opening Up," by Tristan Taormino.

For 10 years I was in a live-in relationship with my husband and his best friend (later my boyfriend) but our order of relationship forming would have been different than yours. I had already been with my husband for 15 or so years when he became friends with Dude. They were friends for about 4 years before I even met Dude. Then a lots of stuff happened... The boys are both het so no sexual interaction with each other - but we did have threesomes with all of the attention on ME (which is every bit as awesome as you would imagine!)

I have a post around here about the different flavors of threesomes...

We can talk more about the commonly made mistakes if you would like...

(This part of the forum is for dating, so not a lot of feedback is given here - if you have questions/want feedback - you may want to post in a different sub-forum. If you are interested in dating then probably more infor than "North America" would be helpful - where are you located? How old are you? etc.)

Me and the guy are friends. The three of us cohabit, but I have my own bedroom (with attached bath).

It will take a while for you to find the woman you are looking for, so be super super patient. You might want to read the book, "Opening Up," by Tristan Taormino.
For sure! I am jealous of what you all have so that is what we will work towards

(This part of the forum is for dating, so not a lot of feedback is given here - if you have questions/want feedback - you may want to post in a different sub-forum. If you are interested in dating then probably more infor than "North America" would be helpful - where are you located? How old are you? etc.)
I moved the thread. At least it's showing up in the Poly Relationships Corner for me now!

For sure! I am jealous of what you all have so that is what we will work towards
You are seeking a triad, where each partner is sexually involved with both other people. If you are truly seeking polyamory, all 3 people would have to be in love with both others, as well. This is the most difficult long-term relationship to attain and especially maintain, as there are so many moving parts. Usually 2 of the partners tend to pair off when the unicorn (in your case, the female you seek) prefers one guy over the other.

Brief sexual threesomes do happen but they don't tend to last long.

MFM triads, where the guys are not romantically or sexually linked, such as in Kevin's case (and also Bluebird, see her blog in our journal section) tend to have good longevity, since women tend to make better hinges than guys.

Personally, I am in a poly network. I'm a femme non-binary person. I have 2 partners, one F, one M. They are not sexually or romantically linked. My F partner has a bf who has no other partners and isn't seeking one. My male partner is open to dating but not seeing anyone else currently (not for lack of trying).

The huge majority of polyamorists do not date as a unit. Most people are afraid of dating a couple, for good reason.

You might want to read this:

Back