Finally ready to introduce myself...

DebAndCompany

So...Deb here. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a married grandmother in a MFF relationship. I'm 60 years young, my husband (T) is 51, and my girlfriend (M) is 46. Yes, it seems I tend to rob the cradle.;) This is my 2nd marriage, my husband's first and my girlfriend has never been married. T and I have been married over 20 years and M and I have been together more than 2 years.

Last edited:
Hi Deb,

Welcome!

I can relate! It's nice to meet another older polyamorist. I am a divorced grandmother (4 grand daughters and a grandson on the way.). I am 66 years old, my female nesting partner is 44, and my bf is 30. It seems I tend to rob the cradle too, and it doesn't matter one bit. It's great. We are all happy. :) Believe it or not, we can actually communicate and have many things in common, despite being from 3 different generations.

My nesting partner, Pixi, and I have been together 13 years. She has a bf of about 8 years, as well. My bf Aries is also poly. We've been together 8 months. He is not dating anyone else at the moment, but he's open. I split my time almost equally between my 2 partners.

Greetings Deb,
Welcome to our forum, now it's official. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I'm not too far behind, I'm 56 years old. I'm in an MFM V. My two companions are both 52 years old. Age is just a number, you do you and enjoy all that life has to offer. I'm happy to meet you here!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I recall reading your unedited draft of your intro and thought you did a nice job of giving us some background of how things started and how things have progressed in the last 2 yrs.😉👍. I’m curious as to why you decided to why you wanted to erase that. This is a worldwide forum with prominent member scattered all across the world so inadvertently outing yourself via details is pretty unlikely.

Look forward to your sharing of your experiences of transition 👍😁

Back