Greetings

Flying_Fox

Evening all! I’m Kris, I’m 35 and I think I may be Poly…….

I’ve never really thought about it till a friend mentioned it to me. I’m a MASSIVE geek! Like my Books, Music and Films and I own a PS5 (please don’t judge lol)

I’m in the U.K

Didn’t really check if this was an international forum lol. That’s me in a nutshell

Welcome! We certainly are international. Hello from Aotearoa NZ!

Welcome from another geek (although I'm not a gamer so I won't @ you lol)

Greetings Kris,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I encourage you to thoroughly explore our site, see what calls to you, post often with thoughts and questions you may have. Doing all of these things will help you know for sure if you are poly. Mind you, you don't have to be poly to be welcome on these boards, but it sounds like you probably are poly. It's great to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

welcome to the forum,

I'm definitely a nerd on the common stuff like computers, but also into some hobbies that would like up with nerd status.
i can claim being a gamer back in the day, my first game system in 1981 was the Atari 2600! later I got the first Nintendo in 1986 too.

hang around the forum, ask questions, read what other people write. theres alot of good people here

I personally do alot of lurking, reading what other people write, then evaluate it for myself to see if that lines up with my thinking.

welcome to the forum,

I'm definitely a nerd on the common stuff like computers, but also into some hobbies that would like up with nerd status.
i can claim being a gamer back in the day, my first game system in 1981 was the Atari 2600! later I got the first Nintendo in 1986 too.

hang around the forum, ask questions, read what other people write. theres alot of good people here

I personally do alot of lurking, reading what other people write, then evaluate it for myself to see if that lines up with my thinking.

I’m a gamer in that sense (I work for a Game retailer too!) but I’m full on Geeky man. I like my Comics, Books, Films and RPG’s. After work we’ve not got a DnD group lol 😂 My first Console was a Gamegear (I did have a Commodore 64 at one point) Had a Snes and that lasted a fair while until I started buying my own things

I’m a gamer in that sense (I work for a Game retailer too!) but I’m full on Geeky man. I like my Comics, Books, Films and RPG’s. After work we’ve not got a DnD group lol 😂 My first Console was a Gamegear (I did have a Commodore 64 at one point) Had a Snes and that lasted a fair while until I started buying my own things
my dad got me a commodore 64 for christmas in 1984! i think of that more as a computer than a game system. i learned "basic programming" on it

it had a cassette tape drive for saving my basic programs, then i would take out the cassette and put it in my dads stereo to hear all the beeps and tones of the program.

my dad got me a commodore 64 for christmas in 1984! i think of that more as a computer than a game system. i learned "basic programming" on it

it had a cassette tape drive for saving my basic programs, then i would take out the cassette and put it in my dads stereo to hear all the beeps and tones of the program.

I know, it was awesome 😅 I once found a copy of Street Fighter…….On Floppy Disc! Not how it would work but that was a right classic there!

Back