Hello, We're Dagaz & Phoenix & were surprised to find we're Poly.

OctoberPagan

Hi all,
Given the sensitive nature here we use Pseudonyms, I'm Dagaz and my Wife is Phoenix. After having several shared ENM experiences we decided we wanted more. A few years back we joined one of the major paid subscription Swinger Sites, and cultivated various friendships, most people were in other parts of the country but we had genuine intentions of meeting up with some of these couples when geography and time would allow. Fast Forward to more recently, we both created profiles on Re@@it. Once again it was our intention to meet other couples for sexy fun time. Whelp, we met another married couple there. We arranged a dinner date, which went very well, followed by a Hot time at a Hotel...Things flowed effortlessly and it was instantly, more passionate and tender than simple sex for all 4 of us, we have met at one another's homes since then and have all rejected several people/couples wanting to Swing with each of our couples since. We realized not only that we have no desire to Swing any longer, but we are all increasingly in love as a foursome and feel so fortunate to have found each other and to all be in agreement that we all want an exclusive relationship involving just the four of us. We have all done away with Swinger related sites, profiles etc. This took us all by surprise with both couples having married in 2007. In any case, this is more of a "Hey we're here post" with 3 of the 4 of us being in our mid 40's and me being in my early 50's we are far from relationship naive, so, although this new territory, we aren't reaching out for advice of any sort right now. However, we are now here and feel we've found a place where we can reach out if we need it. :)

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings Dagaz and Phoenix,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Glad you are here, you can certainly reach out if you ever hit any bumps in the road. It sounds like you have a closed quad with this other couple ... and you have made the transition from swing to poly. You seem to have a lovely foursome relationship, I hope (and believe) that that will continue to grow. Will the four of you eventually live in one home, or do you think you'll keep commuting between your two homes? Either way would be fine, I am just curious. It's great to have you with us, feel free to read and post whenever you have a question, or even just a thought to share. Welcome!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

PhoenixLily

Greetings Dagaz and Phoenix,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Glad you are here, you can certainly reach out if you ever hit any bumps in the road. It sounds like you have a closed quad with this other couple ... and you have made the transition from swing to poly. You seem to have a lovely foursome relationship, I hope (and believe) that that will continue to grow. Will the four of you eventually live in one home, or do you think you'll keep commuting between your two homes? Either way would be fine, I am just curious. It's great to have you with us, feel free to read and post whenever you have a question, or even just a thought to share. Welcome!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Hi Kevin,
This is Phoenix, the other half ;). Our couple lives an hour and a half from us, due to us having busy jobs, families, and they own their own business, living together is not in the cards as of now. Also our parents on all sides may not be accepting of polyamory, so we are keeping our relationship to only telling people who are safe. It all happened really fast but you can't help who you fall in love with. Thanks for having us here!
Take care,
PhoenixLily

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings Phoenix, it is wonderful to have you with us! I can understand not wanting to be out about being poly, I am "in the closet" myself and none of our parents (the three of us, we are in a V) know. Just take things one step at a time, and continue to enjoy your relationship with the other couple. Cheers!

TXretired

Welcome to you both. You have discovered what we did. After experience in the LS, having a poly partner is amazing. Just keep the talking moving.

Magdlyn

Staff member
Congrats on finding love (or at least initial infatuation/new relationship energy/NRE) with the other couple. It's an exciting time for you.

Are you all involved, I mean, is everyone bisexual? Or is it more of a "wife swap" situation type deal? How long have you been seeing each other? How often do you get together? Do you all have kids, and if so, have you told them anything? If they are teens they might be picking up on the vibe of NRE.