Hi everyone!

blueangel2009

You can call me Coco or Persephone, whichever best suits you. I'm 23, living in Canada, am newly single after a bad breakup, bi-curious... not sure what else to say, other than I'm hoping to make some new friends here and learn more about polyamory. Never had any experience with it, but have recently been asked to join a poly relationship.

Welcome Coco!

Welcome to the forum, Coco! I hope you can find some good information and contacts to compare notes.

You can call me Coco or Persephone, whichever best suits you. I'm 23, living in Canada, am newly single after a bad breakup, bi-curious... not sure what else to say, other than I'm hoping to make some new friends here and learn more about polyamory. Never had any experience with it, but have recently been asked to join a poly relationship.

Welcome to the forum Persephone. Always nice to see someone from the true north. Make yourself at home.

Hello & welcome :).

What part of Canada? I'm in Ontario.

Robin

HI BlueAngel, and welcome.

It will be interesting to find out what you choose to do with your invitation to join a poly relationship. Even though you don't have specific experience with this type of structure it seems you are at least open minded and that's a terrific place from which to start.

Lots and lots of people are bi curious or find themselves somewhere on the continuum that they were not expecting. You will find your way and will determine what level of openness with friends, family and lovers feels right in your heart. Many of us start out more discreet and move toward complete openness, it's a process and a journey. FOr me I think the last unconquered frontier is the FB status and that is blank simply because there is not way to accurately describe my loves :)

Good luck, update us when there is news, we can all learn from you!

Kewl:D.

We're halfway between Toronto & London.

Robin

When it's this cold, you need more than one body to cuddle up. *joke*

Back