Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

3:23 p.m., Sunday the 22nd

Yeah, my original idea was just to tell the story of how I came to be polyamorous, maybe a little bit of my life story, and then just to answer any residual questions anyone might have. Well, one thing led to another, and pretty soon this blog became like a diary or journal, with usually short entries usually once a day. It's been like that for quite a while now, and this blog has accumulated a lot of posts. I think it's safe to say I was mistaken when I figured this would be a "short" blog.

Brother-Husband and Snowbunny have been visiting resale shops today with our friend Sam. If Snowbunny's prediction is correct, they'll be back in about two hours. In the meantime, I have had a strong weed gummy, and it has put up a nice buffer zone between me and reality. It hasn't quite worn off yet, but it's maybe not as strong as it was a few hours ago.
7:55 p.m., Monday the 23rd

SB is trying to save money, so she only gave me half a gummy today. Luckily it still had a pretty potent effect. Which is good, I have my worries today and the weed is putting a buffer zone between me and those worries.
6:05 p.m., Tuesday the 24th

I had another half a gummy today, which seems like a reasonable compromise. Rainee's daily food container did not have much food in it today, and SB does not want me to add to it, so I reached a limit of how much I could feed her. I feel bad about that, but arguably I feel worse about the fact that I (out of sympathy for Rainee) am trying very hard to fast until dinner. And that's what that effort is. Hard. Very hard. I don't want to eat in front of Rainee -- but I guess that's what I'll end up doing during dinner itself. What can I do? Fasting until dinner is quite hard enough. (No I don't want any advice.)
5:16 p.m., Wednesday the 25th

I got to be the one today to refill Rainee's daily food container, so I put a heaping scoop in it and will almost certainly not run out. Wouldn't you know it, Rainee is also not hardly asking for any today. I fasted until dinner yesterday, and I am trying to do the same today. As far as weed is concerned, SB gave me 1½ squirts of tincture, and it does seem to help.
2:55 p.m., Thursday the 26th

BH got in a car accident yesterday (I think on the way home from work). I guess he hit a semi. He is okay, but he thinks the car will probably be totaled. SB picked him up (from the site of the accident) last night, and drove him to work this morning. She is thinking he should get a rental, while the prospect of getting a new (used?) car is not yet fulfilled.

Jill is here today, cleaning our bathrooms and whatnot. Rainee is sleeping on my bed; she has a decent amount of food today. I fasted until dinner yesterday, but I don't know whether I'll make it that long today. SB gave me another 1½ squirts of tincture. The dogs have obedience class tonight.
4:05 p.m., Friday the 27th

BH has SB's car today, he drove himself to work. SB wants to go shopping today (not a big shopping trip but), but we'll have to wait for that until BH gets home from work. SB and I will probably go shopping after dinner.

BH and SB will go to a Barn Hunt practice this coming Wednesday. After the Barn Hunt, they will go to the airport and pick up a rental car.

It sounds like a pretty extreme wreck. BH said, "One moment I'm about to get on the off-ramp. The next moment, I'm spinning in the middle of the freeway." He's lucky to be alive, let alone unhurt.
3:39 p.m., Saturday the 28th

I am feeling more stressed-out than usual ... SB gave me some weed tincture earlier, it's maybe helped a little, I can't tell. BH's and SB's brother-in-law is on the road, and will be staying at our house tonight. Perhaps that visit will help my psychological condition? I don't know. Ginger has a squeaky toy, and has been squeaking on it.
10:41 a.m., Sunday the 29th

The visit did help. We ate out for dinner at Los Cuates. The brother-in-law slept here (BH and SB slept in the guest room), then this morning, around 9:00 a.m., the three of them departed to check out various sights in the city. After they left, I got up, did my daily chores (there's three or four of them), then poured myself a cup of eggnog, which will also help. The dogs are in their cages, but I'm sure SB will let them out after she (they) return/s in about an hour.
2:13 p.m., Monday the 30th

Eddie has a post-op appointment (PT? possibly) today at 5:00 p.m. ... SB will take him to that, then while she's out she'll pick up BH from work. We've got a couple more days to go before we get a rental.

Meantime, I am planning on polishing off the eggnog starting at 4:30 p.m. or so. Looking forward to that. Also we are having corned beef and cabbage for dinner tonight -- another of my favorite things.
5:18 p.m., Tuesday the 31st

SB had some leftover cabbage/potatoes/onions from last night, so she had some more corned beef delivered for dinner tonight. Damn I'm lucky! Not much going on other than that. Hopefully we'll get some trick-or-treaters today.
1:59 p.m., Wednesday the 1st

We didn't have a lot of trick-or-treaters, but we had a few. Today, the dogs have Barn Hunt practice, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., and after that, BH and SB will go to the airport to pick up the rental car. They will bring home takeout for dinner (yay!), but it will be very late (probably 9:30 p.m. or 10:00 p.m.). I might eat something while they're gone, and I'm thinking about polishing off the vodka in the fridge. The forum is amazingly quiet today, I'll have plenty of time to catch up on my other stuff.
1:15 p.m., Thursday the 2nd

Turns out only Ginger went to Barn Hunt. I guess SB is trying to get Eddie all pent up for the Barn Hunt trial this weekend.

It was actually about 9:00 p.m. when they got home, they brought takeout from Golden Pride, they brought me a couple of burritos from there. Alas, it turns out we ran out of trick-or-treater candy. There's really not much to tell, today is an uneventful day. The dogs have obedience class tonight.
5:10 p.m., Friday the 3rd

SB is just now leaving for the Barn Hunt trial. I believe she'll be back (with the dogs) Sunday night. Meanwhile, I had some extra hemp tincture today, and it has had a pretty pleasing effect. BH should get home a little after 6:00 p.m., I don't know whether he'll bring takeout.
1:44 p.m., Saturday the 4th

BH is on a road trip (or something to that effect) with our friend Sam (BH's former coworker) today, not sure when they'll get back, or what the plans for dinner might be. Last night we had microwave burritos (meh). We also watched a couple of episodes of Kaleidoscope.
5:12 p.m., Sunday the 5th

BH got home from the road trip (mostly Old Town and some thrift shops) at about 3:30 p.m., at which point he didn't want to go out driving again, so he brought takeout with him from Little Caesars. After dinner, we binge-watched the rest of Kaleidoscope. I guess it didn't get that great of reviews, but I liked it.

Today, SB (and the dogs) got home, from the Las Cruces Barn Hunt trials, at just about 4:00 p.m. on the dot. BH had gone out on a walk/hike of sorts, but it seems like he got home at the same time as SB. I don't know what we'll have for dinner, I know SB is tired. Perhaps we'll get something from DoorDash or Grubhub?
1:57 p.m., Monday the 6th

I called it, we got Middle Eastern food for dinner via DoorDash. Damn good. Not much to tell you about today, SB and the dogs have Barn Hunt practice from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., and I guess we'll have TV dinners (sigh).
1:50 p.m., Wednesday the 8th

Not much going on today. I believe Ginger has Barn Hunt tonight. SB is leaving Eddie home because he worked so hard on the last practice (on Monday), and there's Barn Hunt trials this weekend so she wants him to be rested up for that.

Tomorrow Jill will come over for the regular (once every two weeks) housecleaning she does for us. Then on Friday SB and I will go shopping, and SB will have a haircut that night. That's all I have to tell you for now.
3:12 p.m., Thursday the 9th

Even less to tell you today. Jill is here right now, cleaning the bathrooms and whatnot. The forum's not very busy, it is very likely I'll get caught up on my stuff. We had takeout for dinner last night, from a new place in town called Raising Cane's (chicken fingers). I wasn't overly excited about it, but I guess it was okay.