Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

3:47 p.m., Friday the 28th

For dinner last night we had fish tacos. Only we didn't have the right kind of tortilla for that, so they were more like fish burritos. Brother-Husband and Snowbunny had a "friendly disagreement" about that, BH is the one who bought the tortillas, but his point was that SB didn't specify what kind he should get, but SB's point was that he knew she was making fish tacos. My point (which I kept to myself) was that I quite liked the outcome, the fish burrito I had was tasty and good.

Tonight BH and SB are having leftovers, while SB will heat me up a can of chili. She will also make steak fries for the three of us (she makes them with the skin). I am very fond of both chili and of steak fries, so this will be another very enjoyable dinner for me.

A hockey game was on last night, and BH and I did not watch any episodes.

3:55 p.m., Saturday the 29th

BH and SB had the leftover fish from the tacos, while I had the can of chili, and we all had steak fries. After dinner BH and I watched a Mandalorian episode. I can't remember what we are having for dinner tonight. It's not takeout, I remember that for sure.

12:17 p.m., Sunday the 30th

We had tacos -- just regular tacos (not fish tacos). After dinner, BH and I watched a Mandalorian episode.

I got up early today (c. 9:30 a.m.), and am likely to have time to do a Chess lesson (bleah). I'm a little more stressed-out than usual.

5:14 p.m., Monday the 1st

We had pizza last night, from a place called Pizza Castle, we had not tried it before. The pizza was good, but the crust was too hard and crunchy. They also do subs, we might try those next time.

SB left here at just after 4:30 p.m., maybe to go to Barn Hunt practice, I don't know, it's not listed on the calendar for today. It does sound hopeful that when she comes back, she will bring takeout with her.

1:55 p.m., Tuesday the 2nd

Yesterday's entrée was corn dogs, possibly my least favorite dish. We did also have potato salad and macaroni salad, from the deli at Walmart. Alas, no takeout. While SB was away (and I'm pretty sure she took Ginger with her), BH and I watched a Mandalorian episode.

1:44 p.m., Wednesday the 3rd

Last night we had chicken out of the slow cooker (crock pot) for dinner, plus salad. SB says that tonight we'll have leftovers. After dinner Ginger has an obedience class, starting at 7:00 p.m. as per every Wednesday for another month or so.

4:14 p.m., Thursday the 4th

I had leftover chicken, BH had leftover pizza, SB had leftover beef and rice. No idea what we'll have tonight. Tomorrow, BH's brother from Michigan will be flying out here to visit for a few days. Hopefully that means we'll all be eating out for a few days.

12:43 p.m., Friday the 5th

So BH's brother is now here, he has been here at the house for perhaps an hour. BH and his brother are fraternal twins, but to see them together and hear them talk, you'd swear they were identical twins.

For dinner last night BH and SB had TV dinners, but SB was kind enough to heat me up a can of chili, and a potato. One of my favorite dinners, as lame as that may sound.

6:20 p.m., Monday the 8th

I've been occupied these last couple of days with going on road trips with SB, BH, and BH's brother. BH's brother flew back home to Michigan today. It was a fun visit, I know I enjoyed myself.

SB is at Barn Hunt practice right now, with Eddie. Tomorrow, Eddie has his knee surgery to go through, after the surgery he will be unable to move around much for a few months. Even if he wants to move around much, the three of us will have to restrain him. Pretty sucky deal if you ask me, I feel bad for all of us.

In not quite a half hour from now, BH and I will watch another episode, a Mandalorian episode I presume. When SB gets home, we'll all have kind of a lame dinner, she'll heat me up a can of chili, but we're fresh out of potatoes.

2:39 p.m., Tuesday the 9th

I decided to get up early today (c. 9:20 a.m.) so as to have a better chance of catching up on all my internet stuff (chiefly Facebook, FetLife, and this forum). Eddie is at the vet's, getting or I suppose more likely recovering from his surgery. I don't know whether they'll keep him there overnight. Tomorrow Ginger has her obedience class. Rainee's doing okay. We switched her dry food to something that's for cats with sensitive stomachs, and she has been throwing up much less often (just once in about the last month, for example). She is sleeping on my bed right now.

1:56 p.m., Wednesday the 10th

I got up early again (c. 9:40 a.m.) just cuz. I did catch up yesterday on my big three internet things, but I had to stay up late (til c. 9:30 p.m.) in order to do it. Dinner was smoked Polish sausage with carrots and sauerkraut, tonight it'll be like leftovers and TV dinners, I'll get the leftover dinner from yesterday.

Eddie is home, he didn't have to stay overnight at the vet's. He seems to be pretty lethargic for now, but I'm sure eventually he'll want to move around. He is confined (by a fence) to a small section of the house, he is not allowed to interact with Ginger (which makes me sad).

1:53 p.m., Thursday the 11th

Rainee has been crying somewhat today, she is not usually one to cry. I think she is sleeping on BH's/SB's bed, and feeling somewhat better, she hasn't cried for a while now.

5:05 p.m., Friday the 12th

The forum's been busier than usual today, and I probably won't get caught up on things.

Last night for dinner we had chicken nuggets, green beans, and sweet potato fries. I liked the fries the best, and that's really saying something.

Rainee hasn't been crying today, hopefully that means she's feeling better.

10:38 a.m., Saturday the 13th

I got caught up on the forum and on FetLife, however I did not get around to signing on on Facebook. I got up before 9:30 a.m. today just because. I'll probably catch up on everything. Last night we had chicken, rice, and veggies. [shrug] Eh. Meh. We had BBQ sauce on the chicken and that was pretty good.

12:18 p.m., Sunday the 14th

BH and SB are on a road trip right now with Sam (they took the dogs), so I am sitting here enjoying half a cup of vodka. I don't know when they'll get home.

Eddie's kind of limping, he's keeping the leg that they operated on in the air. He has a long road ahead of him to recover (a few months), and Ginger can't play with him until he heals. That makes me sad.

SB made us chicken quesadillas last night. They were good. BH and I watched the last Mandalorian episode. Wikipedia says that there will be a fourth season. It and an untitled feature film will conclude the series. For the moment, though, we are canceling our Disney+ subscription (too expensive).

12:18 p.m., Sunday the 14th

BH and SB are on a road trip right now with Sam (they took the dogs), so I am sitting here enjoying half a cup of vodka. I don't know when they'll get home.

Eddie's kind of limping, he's keeping the leg that they operated on in the air. He has a long road ahead of him to recover (a few months), and Ginger can't play with him until he heals. That makes me sad.

SB made us chicken quesadillas last night. They were good. BH and I watched the last Mandalorian episode. Wikipedia says that there will be a fourth season. It and an untitled feature film will conclude the series. For the moment, though, we are canceling our Disney+ subscription (too expensive).
Good strategy, with D+. We do the same, with both Netflix and Disney. Mostly it's frugality, but also there is enough stuff to watch anyway, so little reason to keep all the channels on standby.

11:29 a.m., Monday the 15th

We are keeping Netflix for the moment, at least long enough to finish watching the Ozark series. We might get Disney+ again in the future. I've heard the Clone Wars series is pretty good, especially the last four episodes.

2:08 p.m., Tuesday the 16th

So one of SB's two sisters is going to visit us from Michigan, she will be flying out this coming Saturday, and will stay I think until Tuesday (a week from today). I must confess, I think she is hot, as well as a nice person, and I have long admired her from afar. SB said (one time early in our relationship) that if BH and/or me were going to take on (a) second partner/s (polyamorously), that she would prefer that it be one of her sisters, as she knows them well and knows what to expect from them, she knows she can trust them. Alas they're both married, and I'm not sure polyamory would be possible for them. Still, I look forward to this one (I guess we'll call her Jill) coming to visit. It will be just her visiting.

1:49 p.m., Wednesday the 17th

SB has a Polish class today from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and Ginger has an obedience class from 7:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. (if I remember right). So SB will be completely tied up with those things, and won't be able to join BH and me for dinner. BH will have a lunch for dinner, a lunch he forgot to take to work, or they were serving lunch at work, or something along those lines. I'll have a can of soup (Campbell's Chunky Bean and Ham), and the two of us (BH and I) will have some bread that SB has defrosted. Meanwhile, SB will have a protein shake before her class, and she'll figure out something else to eat after Ginger's class. It's a little bit complicated, I know. The next two Wednesdays will also be like this.

2:15 p.m., Thursday the 18th

Ginger's class yesterday was canceled due to inclement weather (there was rain, and a bit of thunder). This did not change the plans for dinner, SB had a TV dinner (Amy's Pesto Tortellini). I don't know what the plan is for dinner tonight, nothing extra is listed on the calendar for today, except that SB had to start work early, to cover for a coworker who was off today.

Back