New here

texassteph

I am new here and don't really know where to start, I will start by saying hello. Some of the latest TV shows have drawn my interest to a non monogamy relationship and I have a supportive husband so I thought this might be a place to start. Let me know if I am way off and in the wrong place.

Thanks
Stephy

Hi Stephy, welcome. You're in the right place.

Are you interested in having a second romantic relationship yourself?

Greetings Stephy,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I think you are in the right place, you are just beginning on your poly journey. This is a really good place to learn about polyamory, and it can be a launching pad for other books and websites that can help you learn the most helpful aspects of polyamory. Let us know of any questions you may have, and we'll do our best answer. Glad to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

I am new here and don't really know where to start, I will start by saying hello. Some of the latest TV shows have drawn my interest to a non monogamy relationship and I have a supportive husband so I thought this might be a place to start. Let me know if I am way off and in the wrong place.

Thanks
Stephy
I would recommend you both read the book Opening Up. It's on Amazon.
Blurb:
Relationship expert and bestselling author Tristan Taormino offers a bold new strategy for creating loving, lasting relationships. Drawing on in-depth interviews with over a hundred women and men, Opening Up explores the real-life benefits and challenges of all styles of open relationships -- from partnered non-monogamy to solo polyamory. With her refreshingly down-to-earth style and sharp wit, Taormino offers solutions for making an open relationship work, including tips on dealing with jealousy, negotiating boundaries, finding community, parenting and time management. Opening Up will change the way you think about intimacy.

Back