Single Doctor

Feeld is a great suggestion. It's aimed at poly people, though you don't actually specify that you want a poly partner (since you are currently single). I assume you do, if you are posting here, though. I met a partner through Feeld, who is an ideal fit (already partnered with someone else and understands and actively researches polyamory, etc.).

This would be better posted in our Dating section. I can move it if you tell me whether you are in North America, Europe or wherever you may be. It's best to also post a more specific location than your continent as most people want to date as locally as possible.

Last edited:
Greetings Nathalie,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Polyamory.com isn't the best dating site, it is better for advice and discussions about poly, Feeld is probably a better fit in that regard. However, I hope you'll read and post on some of our threads.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mod note: User is in Nigeria

Back