Greetings

Darqon

Hi all,

Finally decided it was time to create an account here. I've been lurking for some months now while learning about polyamory.
My wife and I have been discussing polyamory for half a year or so. We both seem to feel it will work for us, but of course it also seems scary (change always is I suppose). Anyways, I suppose we'll just go slowly, read lots, and try not to mess things up.

A little about us.. We've been together since university, now 20+ years. So we're in our early 40s.
We both enjoy computer games (although rarely the same ones), and we're very much in to self-sufficiency (growing our own food, producing our own electricity, stuff like that).

So ya..
Cheers! 🍺

HaloOnFire

Welcome to the board! :)

Please be on the lookout for @kdt26417's Welcome post. It's fantastic and a veritable goldmine of info.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings Darqon,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You are wise to go slowly, and learn as much as you can as you go along. Here are some links/resources for you:
If you have any questions for me let me know. Glad you're here!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!