Poly Fiction?

Erosa

Okay,

Weird, Weird question but...

One of the things that I am by definition of soul is a writer. And I have just got to write about anything that fascinates me.

So... Though I'm not ready to undertake such a thing at the moment, I have to ask, is there room on this forum for poly 'fan fiction'? o_o

LOL! Have you written me off as weird yet?

I have actaully almost excluded myself from writing romance at all because the standard 'boy meets girl, boy wins girl, boy pisses girl off, boy looses girl... etc...etc..' is SO BORING. 0_0

But poly presents absolutely enchanting ideas for a romance... Think of the emotion you could pack into that! :D:D

Fan fiction usually means taking an established storyline that is not yours and making stories for it. For example, people tend to write a lot of Star Trek or Star Wars fan fiction.

Well I don't really see it as being a blog idea....

Maybe that's the catagory on the forum it would go into though. I was thinking more along the lines of a romance type novel. With a plot line of course, but with poly relationships.

Then you'd have a whole different dynamic of the ups and downs, ins and outs, of romance. I think it would be amazing.

Well I don't really see it as being a blog idea....

Maybe that's the catagory on the forum it would go into though. I was thinking more along the lines of a romance type novel. With a plot line of course, but with poly relationships.

Then you'd have a whole different dynamic of the ups and downs, ins and outs, of romance. I think it would be amazing.

yes that would be a good spot. Would we all add to the story, or just you?

You have a good idea there. Peope who all added to the story would make it like a 'role play' tread. Where each person submitted a character and then had control over the actions of their character only. And then the characters could form poly relationships and write about it from that perspective.

I was originally thinking of a novel-style work that I might write and post for the enjoyment of all.

But I really like this idea of a group effort. :D

A fan fic collaboration would be fun, but I want to see what you'd write, Erosa!

It could be based on Harry Potter. Hermione gets Harry AND Ron.

Or Twilight. The girl gets to have both the sexy vampire and the sultry werewolf. I hate that she has to choose in the books!

Sounds like fun! I write (unpublished as of yet) and am fascinated by this idea - would love to participate.

I think this collective writing idea is really interesting.

I am also attracted by the idea of a thread where people publish short stories written solo. There is no reason why both cannot happen, in separate threads.

Someone with a story, or poem, please start us off in another thread and other writers can contribute separate stories to that thread.

Back