Forum upgraded - report issues in here

Yes, looks like I spoke too soon. The site was running at normal speed during my last post, but has been slow all day today. The problem seems to be intermittent - either due to the new software or server issues. I am accessing other sites (I have high speed fiber optic access) at normal speeds.

Ok, when I click on the thread title, I get the beginning of the thread, and when I click on the last reply, I get the last reply.
I *did* realize that the little bell/notification icon will take you to the first unread message, though, so it's just me learning the new interface.

Ok, when I click on the thread title, I get the beginning of the thread, and when I click on the last reply, I get the last reply.
I *did* realize that the little bell/notification icon will take you to the first unread message, though, so it's just me learning the new interface.

I don't have any bell icons, but when I click the message title it does take me to the first unread message.

Huh... okay. Good to know - thanks!

I noticed that the first time I click on a thread I had been following on the old board, like a blog, it does go to the first post of the blog. But there is a button on top of the thread that says "Jump to newest post". That takes me to the first unread post in that thread, even if that first unread post had been from the old board.

Also the bell icon shows you Alerts that someone posted in a thread you posted in. I also found that once I caught up on a thread hitting New posts, then thread title does take me to the newest post in that thread.

So far it seems to be running more up to speed. Thanks for that fix.

Having issues adding photos... when I try to add one to a post (or as its own post), either via computer or mobile, it looks like it uploads it 100%, then just doesn't add it. On mobile, I get an error, "Oops, we ran into some problems." Halp?

Having issues adding photos... when I try to add one to a post (or as its own post), either via computer or mobile, it looks like it uploads it 100%, then just doesn't add it. On mobile, I get an error, "Oops, we ran into some problems." Halp?
I had that with the temporary profile picture. I had to compress it to almost nothing, like the old forum.

I thought we were given an hour to edit messages? I was working on one and it told me the 15 min edit window expired.

Galagirl

When I click on it I can see EVERYBODY'S media.

Am I just overlooking the edit button for posts?

It was stated above that the edit window was one hour now - but I tried to correct a typo on a post that I had posted 39 minutes previously, and was not able to find a way in which to do that.

Back