Fun and Frolic With Long-Term Love

Wow - amazing sex last night with DarkKnight. I hadn’t showered since I was being lazy on the couch all day, and for some reason, that always gets him excited. He likes making me a “dirty girl.” Or, at least talking about covering me in his spunk. It gets me going too, for sure! I probably shouldn’t write anymore about it, as I am getting all excited myself right now thinking about it again!

Oooh! A 1-shot Call of Cthulhu game just listed at a local game store for the end of August! We used to do these all of the time pre-pandemic, and when we ran out of them, we arranged a campaign here at my house! I signed up and had my loves snag spaces as well. Can’t wait to play!

Today is a good day overall so far. DarkKnight came home for lunch because he wanted to see me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and he brought the new spicy chicken sandwiches home from Burger King for us to try. They were not as good as Popeyes! Lol

I have a sleepover tonight with SirGawain. Can’t wait to cover him with kisses.

Last edited:
Tired today. It’s my day off but I have lots on my schedule. I don’t really want to do it. Sigh.

I snagged McDonald’s breakfast for MisterMoonbeam and I, and the orange juice was not mixed well - it was watery. That has set the tone for everything. Lol I watched an episode of Community with him while we chomped our sausage egg and cheese biscuits, and then I went and tried to take a nap. I wasn’t successful.

Well, that’s not entirely true. I finished a book that ButterCup had recommended, masturbated once and then slept for about 30 minutes before the doorbell rang. MisterMoonbeam was on a phone call, so I had to stagger out only to find it was an elderly woman who wanted oranges. We don’t have any oranges.

Now I am laying back down and making a list. I gotta pick up my son in Waynesboro today, and that’s a 30 minute drive each way. I need his help lugging a small recliner downstairs from BugGirl’s apartment so I can take it to SirGawain’s tomorrow. BeanBoy needs to go grocery shopping and he’s picking up an air conditioner for the upstairs of his new place. So I am helping him out, and he is helping me out. I haven’t seen my son in about a week so I am glad about connecting with him. It’s just a bunch of stuff we gotta do.

Before all that, I need to go to Martinsburg for my weekly pick up. I have a trip to the bank and to the post office in my future. Oh, and someone just got out of jail and I have clothing and shoes to drop off at the house they are staying at. Plus a social worker just messaged me asking for assistance from DSS but I don’t wanna open it.

I suppose I should get up and put my bra and bracelets back on. One of my donors is stopping by in about an hour with bedding. I have a grandmother who asked me yesterday for a Minnie Mouse toddler bed for her granddaughter - the little girl has been sleeping in a porta crib and she’s outgrown it. I told grandma that I can’t guarantee how long it will take to get one, and definitely not that it would be themed like that! So of course last night I got a text while in bed from someone wanting to donate a Minnie Mouse toddler bed! Lol They are dropping it off directly to the grandmother today, and this other donor I contacted went out and bought matching bedding this morning for it. So awesome when things happen like that.

Honestly, it’s kinda crazy that I can connect and be a bridge between this network of people in my area. Like, I shouldn’t complain because this isn’t really that hard - it just all falls into place. Sometimes I have to bust my ass but this particular instance was low-energy on my end!

Here’s a pic of me that SirGawain took last night in Frederick:

3E0AE319-012C-4A6C-AEF7-E2EA3A9C0A64.jpeg

The blue in my hair is fading - about what you’d expect in one week. I really like it still. It helps me feel fun.

Too tired to move today. Ugh, still, gotta get up and get moving! I accomplished every single thing I wanted to yesterday, so I don’t wanna break the streak! :)

Tonight I get to spend with SirGawain, and then MisterMoonbeam and I are headed to Virginia tomorrow to stay with his old metamour. He says we are going to an escape room on Friday, and on Saturday we have a game day scheduled! Sunday we will be back home because we are hosting my son’s birthday party - he will be 32! It’ll be a regular birthday, in that we will be having cake and singing karaoke and playing the game Crappy Birthday. He’s requested all of these things!

Well SirGawain got caught on an after hours work phone call, so our picnic in the park tonight became a basement blanket charcuterie feast. I made it pretty! This cost way more than I should have spent, but I don’t regret it because it was BOMB. Yum!

45082066-2900-4C16-95C9-CD7FE5B3346C.jpeg

D4552122-BB4E-4A49-AD32-411B82BDC15B.jpeg
Another new Stitch Fix box, another new outfit. I absolutely love this romper - I haven’t owned one in a long while.

Hahahaha I thought I had posted this yesterday, but I guess not.

MisterMoonbeam absolutely spoiled me yesterday! First, he took me to a steakhouse called Sweetwater for lunch, where he ordered a big ass ribeye, which I thought was a little crazy for a midday meal. I had a delicious bbq pulled pork sandwich. It was nice sitting outside on a patio together - it was overlooking a small pond, but we were up under an overhang and out of the sun.

After eating we went to Escape Room Herndon, where we beat their 8-Bit Room. I have to say I had never seen such unique puzzles! The entire room was set in the 80s, and the idea was that your mom had taken your Nintendo, and you had to find your console, controllers and games in under an hour, or your friends were going to leave and play at your friend’s house. Lol We did really well, and only needed to ask for a hint on the very last puzzle. I am definitely interested in going to that location again - we were told that the room we played is currently ranked in the top 25 in the nation.

3829B7D9-072B-4309-98B6-C9563EE1DBE9.jpeg
We left victorious, and then had a milkshake (me) and a smoothie (MisterMoonbeam) from a nearby Cold Stone Creamery! He drove us to our friend’s house, where we have been since.

Today we are going to be playing board games all afternoon! Last night we did Puns of Anarchy and Lifeboat, so today will be something different.

Having a weird depression day. This week is going to be hectic and I’m pretty broke. I have a long to do list and a lot of it is high stress. This is the last week I have to move everything out of my kids’ apartment and I feel like I am failing in a lot of areas of my life.

The weekend was a lot of fun though, and I enjoyed the one on one time with MisterMoonbeam.

Today has been busy already - I paid a bunch of bills (which is why I am broke), and I’ve had a bunch of good donations dropped off. ButterCup sent me a morning message, which made me feel happy, and I am showered and just ate lunch. Still, I have this pervasive low-level sadness that I can’t seem to shake.

This evening I have to be at the apartment to meet up with someone wanting the long dresser my daughter left behind, so that will be moved out. Afterward I am spending the evening with SirGawain. He didn’t come to my son’s birthday party last night (which was fine, I really didn’t expect him to) so I haven’t seen him since Thursday. I miss his face!

I feel like I need to make a list of all the ways I am failing at life but I can barely muster up the focus to type here, so I am just going to kind of ignore all of that. I think the best thing to do right now is try and keep my mind today on what is directly happening at the moment and let the rest slide for a while. Might be best for my mental health.

It's funny you should mention making a list about ways you're failing at life. There's a wonderful little youtube based company called Kurzgesagt, and they mostly create science based content. But one particular 10 minute video they did involves gratitude journaling as a way of helping one's outlook improve in general. I'm not suggesting anything like that applies to you at all. But the messaging in it was something that might help someone out there, so here it is. If you like it, pass it on: Gratitude - An antidote to dissatisfaction

I used to keep a “Happiness Journal” which was similar, I think. Every night before bed I would write a sentence or two about something that happened that day or something I saw that made me happy. Even if I was fucking miserable that night.

What was interesting to me was that after a couple of months of doing so, I had more than one person ask me what my secret was to being so positive all the time! I was like, wtf? Lol The only thing that had changed was the happiness journal, and I guess what happened was that it had me looking for good things, all the time, subconsciously and purposefully.

I had two physical notebooks - each page had a day of the year, and I would write the year and one or two sentences of what made me happy that day. That’s it. When I completed a full year, I would be back to the original page, so I would write my new annual entry under the one for the previous year. It was really gratifying to read everything I had written for each day, years later. I wanna say I kept it up for like 4 years?

I’m interested now to pull it out and take a look. I know this isn’t the same as writing down what you may be grateful for, but I do believe it was effective! Thanks for the reminder!

I had a good overnight with SirGawain on Tuesday night. We have two episodes left of the first season of Vikings. I’m thinking I will see him again Thursday but I am still working out the mechanics of that. MisterMoonbeam has a drumming class in Frederick so we will probably all catch dinner together, including my son, BeanBoy. We’ve got furniture moving there and the timing works. My schedule this week is really all over the place!

I actually have my son here with me now - I took DarkKnight to work and then drove to Waynesboro to pickup BeanBoy. He and I are meeting LittleMichigan and her boyfriend at the apartment, and then going to get the moving truck. Today that apartment will be 100% empty. Oh god, I need this saga to be over! So much stress!

My foster kitten room is empty and ready to receive all of the boxes and furniture that we are keeping for BugGirl while she completes her sober house stay. I hope it all fits! All of the furniture is coming here, but the tentative plan is to get that moved to SirGawain’s place tomorrow. The majority of it has already been rehomed though, and what’s left is also being shared with a social worker in town as well. I am still trying to coordinate that bit, which is where a lot of my stress is coming from. Hopefully today goes smoothly!

So happy that the move is done! I contacted all of the utilities - electric, gas and internet - and they’re all scheduled for shut off. I dropped the modem and some other equipment off in person at the cable company, and the rental agency knows we are finished. I left the keys on the counter. Everything BugGirl owns is now in my foster kitten room.

Well, that’s not entirely true - a bunch of her furniture is in my living room! It’s all stuff that is moving elsewhere. Some chairs and storage cubbies are going to help a gentleman who just got out of rehab and has his own new apartment, and her tv stand and coffee table are headed to SirGawain’s house tonight.

Anyway, I am relieved to be finished with this nonsense. My son will be coming by today again to help with moving that stuff. MisterMoonbeam is attending a drum class in Frederick, so the 3 of us are following the delivery truck to SirGawain’s this evening. After the furniture is moved, we plan to eat dinner there and then BeanBoy and I will hang out with SirGawain until MisterMoonbeam is finished - at which time he’ll snag my son and head back to Hagerstown. I’m going to spend tonight and most of the day tomorrow at SirGawain’s place.

Friday night SirGawain will bring me home and MisterMoonbeam and DarkKnight will join us in our game room to start Pandemic Legacy season 1. W00t! I am so very excited about this! I played it six years ago when it first came out, and it was hands down, no contest, the best gaming experience I have ever had. I am really happy to be able to play it again with people who are both new to legacy games and new to Pandemic. Actually, SirGawain and I played regular Pandemic on our very first date years ago! It’s like coming full circle. Lol

Facebook tells me that 5 years ago today I broke up with WarMan. Not gonna lie, it made me feel a little down. That breakup fucked me up more than any other has since. Like, more than either of my divorces - including PunkRock. I loved WarMan completely, fully, entirely. His manipulations damaged me a great deal. Out of anyone I have ever been with, he’s my most likely to drunk dial. Ugh, just saying that aggravates me. I don’t think about him on a daily basis or anything, but having that memory pop up puts me in a not-so-good head space.

It’s like, one part of my brain says that I should reach out because there’s so much time between us that we could be friends. But my heart knows that I wouldn’t hesitate to have sex with him again, and that would make me so very vulnerable. And I love myself too much to let that happen.

Right?

Gah! The world has turned and we’ve both moved on. Thanks Facebook, for that memory.

So I am pretty sure I have just started a yeast infection. Fucking lovely. The condoms I used with SirGawain on Monday night/Tuesday morning left me dry and irritated. Then Tuesday night, MisterMoonbeam finger blasted me into oblivion. Together that combo seems to have triggered an imbalance. Ugh. I used some Monistat cream this morning and tonight I’ll do a treatment. Hopefully that will clear it up.

That said, I am due for both a mammogram and my annual Pap and STD screening. I will call later today to get that scheduled. That way if this sucker is resistant, I’ll be able to snag a couple of doses of Diflucan. Honestly, that is the only thing that ever helps, but the gyno always asks if I at least tried Monistat.

I haven’t had a yeast infection for a couple of years but the symptoms seem to be the same. Ugh.

My alarm is about to go off. I was so utterly exhausted last night that I went to bed early, with projects unfinished. So this morning I am going to get up and get stuff done. My board game wall has had some damage that needs to be repaired, and since we are going to be in that room on Friday, I can’t put off giving it any attention! Honestly it would have been done yesterday, but I had to pop into the store and get a hot glue gun. I own 3, but can’t find a single one!

Actually, I’m stressed right now because I can’t find our safe either. BugGirl needs her birth certificate, and I can’t locate the safe at all. I tore the house apart yesterday evening, and nothing. Hopefully it turns up today!

Just finished up the board game wall. It didn’t take very long, but the damage was more extensive than I knew. I had to completely replace the Sorry board, and Millionaire has some extensive staining. Jumanji is totally warped and some other boards have some damage. I repaired things as best I could.

Basically, when our central air unit exploded in May (or June?) we used an air conditioner in the kitchen window, which leaked down the wall one day. DarkKnight managed to contain the damage and make it stop, but not until the moisture trickled down and fucked up my glued-up games. The two Operation boards popped right off the wall!

I think it looks okay, but I definitely have to replace a few of these when I am able to go thrifting.

90E95A9F-4FFE-4EC3-8450-C2B0B834B459.jpeg

I forgot Sir Gawain still had a house!

Yes he owns a townhouse. Lol It’s mostly empty - apparently he bought it 12 years ago and then just kind of lived out of a couple of rooms. I finally convinced him to buy bedroom furniture the last time we dated.

Yes he owns a townhouse. Lol It’s mostly empty - apparently he bought it 12 years ago and then just kind of lived out of a couple of rooms. I finally convinced him to buy bedroom furniture the last time we dated.
Oh, never mind. I got him confused with Mr Moonbeam. Sorry, just a blonde moment. ;P

Oh, never mind. I got him confused with Mr Moonbeam. Sorry, just a blonde moment. ;P
Yeah, MisterMoonbeam was renting a house, but his landlord decided to sell last year. He has never owned real estate! The plan is for him to buy our building next year though.

My partners and I started playing Pandemic Legacy season 1 together tonight. DarkKnight and I played it when it came out 6 years ago, and it remains the best gaming experience I have ever had! Since MisterMoonbeam and SirGawain haven’t played it, we decided to start anew. I had a blast, and we won the first two months in-game, January and February, right out of the gate. Whoo hoo!

I have to say that I am constantly amazed at how intelligent my guys are. I mean, I know they’re all college educated and smart, but I love to see it. I think I’m a bit sapiosexual. What’s neat is that I’ve never played a campaign like this with SirGawain, and he made good choices and had great suggestions. That made me happy!

I was a little sad when he decided to not spend the night, but we started early and we finished before 9:30 pm. I guess I shouldn’t be down about it - the clean sheets for the new bed I set up in the empty foster room were still in the washer. Lol I am looking forward to having a sleepover at my own house for once though, as it just seems unbalanced to not ever host.

He and I finished up Season 1 of the show Vikings last night, and got his basement furniture almost all set up. He wants to move some stuff around the next time I go there. I’m down for that. It’s nice to have a place to sit and watch TV now! He ordered cables for the surround sound so that will be set up soon. Today we completely emptied out his spare bedroom, except for a futon frame which we need to list on Marketplace, and a dresser, which I will bring home the next time I visit. It’s being donated to the Blessing Box. Anyway, he’s repurposing this room to set up a space to store gaming RPG books and paint minis.

Tomorrow BugGirl will be over on leave from the sober house, and she’s promised to clear out and organize our Blessing Box shed. It’s a fright. I had two donors sponsor shelving so I will be going to Home Depot to purchase two racks like we have in the basement. I will be happy to have all this done!

I don’t know why, but tonight I am super horny for MisterMoonbeam. I’m starting to have symptoms of a yeast infection though, so I will be using Monistat while sleeping. No penetration for a bit, I guess! It’s actually been over a year since my last one - which is really long for me! I believe it was a combination of things that triggered it: SirGawain and I had an issue with condoms earlier this week that made me start feeling dry during sex, and the next morning I went home and got fingerblasted my MisterMoonbeam for a little too long. So yeah. I actually have an appointment with my gyno on Wednesday for my annual pap, a new STD test (no worries, just for timing’s sake) and my yearly mammogram. I figure if the Monistat doesn’t work by then, I’ll ask for a prescription of Diflucan. That always works for me!

I'm surprised you can't buy diflucan one over the counter. We can.

I'm surprised you can't buy diflucan one over the counter. We can.
Not that I know of! I wish I could!

BugGirl came over today - I picked her up at noon - and we spent the entire 6 hours she was out, working on organizing our shed. I am so very proud of her work ethic, her strength and how amazing she is looking! She has gained a lot of weight, and it was sorely needed. She looks very healthy and happy, and light is back in her eyes. I am so very thankful I was able to convince her to go to rehab, and to do this longer stint at the sober house.

I love her so very much - I cannot put into words how she is the daughter of my heart. I cannot imagine how a child born from my body could be loved more. I may have adopted her at age 10, but every fiber of my being cares for her and wishes she could be healed from her addictions. Sadly, I know my wishes are worth nothing, but I will keep on with them anyway.

MisterMoonbeam went with me - twice! - to Home Depot to purchase a new shelving system for the shed, and totes to hold donated winter coats and holiday decorations. I would like to purchase another 2 sets of shelves and another 6 totes, but since what we bought today was $220, it will have to wait! Everything was covered by donations this time though, so that was a positive.

F43E6029-0410-40BE-8E12-DA9C382C5218.jpeg

The rest of the shed is still quite full, stacked with random totes bursting with even more donated holiday decor. Gah! I am hoping the next time I have to pull everything out will be when we move everything to our new building next year! Of course, everything here now will be long gone by then, as coats will be gifted out in October, and the rest as holidays come. However, I am quite sure that everything will fill up with new donations by then.

I am tired tonight. I texted with ButterCup a bit, and I am becoming down, thinking about how long distance relationships suck. Like we’ve had one date, a threesome, and now I can’t get to know her any better. Ugh. It makes me sad. I am going to try and read some LGBT books this upcoming month. If I can’t really focus on an in-person relationship with a woman, maybe I can do some reading about how they’re different! I also have Poly-Secure to finish.

Back