Just LR

Yes he knows.

Last night one of my kiddos lost another friend to suicide.
&
Today spicy Pea has been having contractions 3 minutes apart all day. Doctor has her waiting one more hour & if they dont stop she goes to the hospital. Due to the hole in her cervix they don't want her in labor at all because the risk of her bleeding out is too high. This early isn't good anyway (due mid January). But with the additional risk to HER life in addition to the baby... Shit is tense.

Seems like a lot of things are going badly at the same time. I hope everyone gets some relief from that.

Fingers crossed pea-in-the-pod waits till the New Year. Very stressful time for you all.

All the little Pea's are curled up in bed except Sweet Pea (he's taking a teenager break in the garage with a video game).

I hope the pea in a pod stays put too!

JUST got a text from Panther. His (older) sister (who lives out of state) is in the ICU. Her kidneys and everything are shutting down. His mom just found out and is flying out tomorrow afternoon. But he says he can't handle it and isn't going.

I'm still reeling from everything else. :/

It never rains but pours, amirite.

It's mind boggling how much can happen in so short a period of time.
And people try to do more. I can't imagine.
I'm just trying to tread water!

Maybe because Maca has been away from you and the family so long, and is depressed, he is acting out.

I hope he comes home soon and you re-bond and get all lovey and have TONS of hot sex, soon!

Haven'theard from Maca since 6am Monday morning.
He said there was a phone where they were sending him and he would call to say goodnight to the kids each night. But no one has heard a thing since he called to say goodbye before he got on the 4-seat plane.

Spicy still has baby pea inside (thank god).

Panthers sister is in a diabetic coma.

GG is worried about whats going on with Maca and that seems to have helped him level his head out somewhat. Ateast enough to focus on what needs handled here this week. He is still working on an apartment.

Im just putting one foot in front of the other. I havent said anything to the kids yet. But if I dont hear from him by Wednesday-I will be on a plane Thursday & then I will have to tell them something is wrong.

Well, it may not be something wrong with Maca. Maybe since it's such an isolated place, the phone lines are just down, and Maca is fine. He's only there for 4 days... I hope that means you will hear from him tomorrow, Thursday, when he is back in Kodiak, if not sooner.

Glad Pea in the Pod is still inside. I hope they stay there.

(((HUGS)))

What Mags said... I'm hoping you hear from Maca soon.
More long-distance hugs from over here.

Hugs, and sending good thoughts to you and your family for hope that Spicy Pea and the Peapod stay healthy, and that all is well with Maca.

Hopefully it's just a phone issue. But that isn't great comfort when I know he's having health issues & shouldn't be out there in the first place. It was idiotic for him to go somewhere so isolated in the middle of a medical issue in the first place.

Well some things have improved, for the moment at least, but some things have gotten worse.

Finger's crossed for Maca's safe return.

I contacted his "big boss" again today. I explained the whole situation. He agreed-48 hours out of contact is unusual for Maca & not worth risking a possible serious problem in light of his remote location. He is contacting the contractors on the jobs in Kodiak to figure out where he was sent and when etc etc.
One more slow step in a long series of steps.

He texted-he's back in Kodiak. The phones were f'd up.
I'm not surprised.
He's not surprised I called the supervisor and was working on calling in the state troopers either.
Fucking stupid ass shit. I can't wait to get out of this damn state.

I wish there were a way to send you a stretch of peaceful time in which you had nothing to worry about.

I'm glad you heard from Maca.

Thanks.
I wish I could get that piece of mail!

The grandkids have gone home. Sweet Pea is visiting a friend. Sour Pea is with GG.
I'm curled up in my bed alone. It's only 6:30-but I don't care. I'm taking a break.

A friend talked with me for awhile this morning online before she went to a job interview and reminded me to be sure to take time to take care of me.
So I am curled up in my bed with heated sheets taking a BREAK.

Back