News worth sharing!

Spork

I'm just popping in to share some news, since I've been off a while...

Zen and I are planning our wedding, in July, at the Thunder in the Mountains kink convention.

And for those of you familiar with such things... Midori has just agreed to officiate for us!

*Incoherent happy noises!*

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I’m so happy to hear from you, I’ve thought of you often and hoped y’all were doing well!

Thanks!

Fact is... There are times I can be a terrible gossip, and there are times that the extent to which I share in this format, out in the open where anyone might find it, and never to be removed from the face of the internet...it was not good of me, as a partner or as a friend. I'm trying to be a bit more mindful of certain habits, though there are still times I put my foot in my mouth and then feel bad about it. I talk about other people, because I don't feel there's much about me that is...interesting to talk about? Even when I can think of something, there's often a lot of "No one wants to hear about that, you're just coming off as full of yourself, self-absorbed, insufferable and boring!" So. I talk about others. But that's not cool either, sometimes. I mean I could talk about my cat, but again, I don't think that anyone cares as much as I do...

So I don't know what I can talk about, unless there is some kind of news like this. Not just here, but in general, but definitely here too...so yeah, I kinda withdraw somewhat. But things are good, though!

Glad you two are still together and growing strong :) (Yai for meditative sadism.) I hope your sons are also well.

From the stories you shared here, I had a feeling of knowing you well. They resonated so much. Thank you :)

Have a beautiful wedding.

Yay you've come back to make the announcement! Congratulations, Spork, what a wonderful place/time to celebrate your wedding.

Midori ?!!!!!!!!
Okay. WOW!

Congratulations!:D

Congrats!! :D

Hey, Spork. That's cool news and real progress. I hope you two are and remain happy.

I've missed your posts too. You can talk about yourself all you want, and less about other people. I never found your life boring.

Congratulations! I hope the ceremony is amazing and your married life afterwards is too.

I just happen to pop on and see RP was back giving an update and then I see you this. So naturally I needed to see how long or how far behind I am. Good only a few months.

Yes CONGRATULATIONS

I’ve never been to a kink convention wedding and I don’t know who madori is so the only question that came to mind is are your sons and other family members going to attend / be apart of this major life event?

I’ve never been to a kink convention wedding, and I don’t know who Midori is, so the only question that came to mind is are your sons and other family members going to attend/be a part of this major life event?

I'm pretty sure the age restriction is 21 at all kink cons. I'd imagine Spork will do the ceremony there and celebrate with their kinky friends. Maybe they will have a vanilla reception later. This isn't unusual in any kind of destination wedding or elopement.

It sounds really fun and perfect for them!

Back