The Notebook of JaneQSmythe

JaneQSmythe

So... my focus is figuring out how to tolerate things until they work out....I now sleep on an air mattress in the dogquarium. I have noise cancelling headphones to use if I don't want to hear their laughter. I can stay at the hospital or a friend's house if I don't want to be home (hasn't happened yet). Worst case scenario, I can afford to stay at a hotel.

dingedheart

What exactly is a dogquarium did you buy it or have it built?? how expansive was it ?

Noise cancelling headphones or earbuds …what brand ?

Any reports on Dude since his dramatic exit ?

JaneQSmythe

What exactly is a dogquarium did you buy it or have it built?? how expansive was it ?

It came with the house! It started out as an outdoor patio off of the kitchen - with double giant sliding glass storm doors. As various owners added on to the house it became a covered porch, then an enclosed sunroom - with another giant set of sliding glass doors into the backyard. Consisting of all exteriors walls and doors on a concrete slab, with the doors closed it is basically a sound proof box with glass on two sides. It's the dogs' room when we have company or are going to be out of the house. My nephew named it when he was about 7.

Noise cancelling headphones or earbuds …what brand ?

Sony

Any reports on Dude since his dramatic exit ?

Nope. Apparently he also hasn't been in touch with family (those that he was not already estranged from) as his aunt called MrS a few months ago to ask if we knew where he was. (I'm guessing Florida or Arizona with an ex-girlfriend and nothing in his name.) Periodically I google his name and search for obituaries and public or police records.

dingedheart

It came with the house! It started out as an outdoor patio off of the kitchen - with double giant sliding glass storm doors. As various owners added on to the house it became a covered porch, then an enclosed sunroom - with another giant set of sliding glass doors into the backyard. Consisting of all exteriors walls and doors on a concrete slab, with the doors closed it is basically a sound proof box with glass on two sides. It's the dogs' room when we have company or are going to be out of the house. My nephew named it when he was about 7.
clever and funny kid 😝😝😝👍 I don’t know him but I think I’d really like him 😁

I think I made the mistake of ordering online and not physically testing the different brands. i got Bose. And recently one of my furry friends damaged bordering on destroyed them. Did you do any testing ?
Nope. Apparently he also hasn't been in touch with family (those that he was not already estranged from) as his aunt called MrS a few months ago to ask if we knew where he was. (I'm guessing Florida or Arizona with an ex-girlfriend and nothing in his name.) Periodically I google his name and search for obituaries and public or police records.
That’s kind of what I figured …someone or some agency would come looking for him trying to his next move.

AS for your current situation it’s sort of funny and sad how our egos or will get involved in trying to save people from themselves and I’m no expert addictions or recovery but pretty sure there isn’t enough on demand pussy licking that cure or prevent the next bender. Doesn’t Waif represent high risk for STD transmission for The whole team / cule ?

Magdlyn

Staff member
AS for your current situation it’s sort of funny and sad how our egos or will get involved in trying to save people from themselves and I’m no expert addictions or recovery but pretty sure there isn’t enough on demand pussy licking that cure or prevent the next bender. Doesn’t Waif represent high risk for STD transmission for The whole team/'cule ?
I'm not sure if JaneQ wants this kind of advice on her blog, so let's ask... Do you mind getting these kinds of questions/comments right now, Jane?

Last edited:

JaneQSmythe

OK. I vented. It's okay, it's fine. NOT my project, NOT my problem.

You all are free to comment - and I know that I can reasonably ask for accomodations to allow me to feel comfortable. DH(=dingedheartNOTdearhusband)) and I are cool.
Mags - you Rock Awesome!

clever and funny kid 😝😝😝👍 I don’t know him but I think I’d really like him 😁

yup.

Whenever I fall into a funk and try to beat myself up about how I am a "failure as a woman" for not procreating and merely resting on my laurels, I can generally get myself out by pointing at my awesome sisters' awesome kids (who they are raising awesomely!) and think to myself that the genes are NOT lost!!!

I think I made the mistake of ordering online and not physically testing the different brands. i got Bose. And recently one of my furry friends damaged bordering on destroyed them. Did you do any testing ?

IDK? Purchasing tech is MrS's department (now that Dude is gone) - I just use the tools he chooses for me.

AS for your current situation it’s sort of funny and sad how our egos or will get involved in trying to save people from themselves and I’m no expert addictions or recovery but pretty sure there isn’t enough on demand pussy licking that cure or prevent the next bender. Doesn’t Waif represent high risk for STD transmission for The whole team / cule ?

Good question...and yes. Less so in herself - although I don't think you can trust her own accounts (she is a pathological liar IMO - as a defense mechanism) and her abuser keeps her on a short leash. The last sex-worker that they utilized apparently required documentation of recent testing (which I have actually seen) but more so in that she goes back and has sex with her abuser who has sex with rando's as part of her "punishment"...

There is a thread here (and links to various articles available) about STIs and poly for a broader discussion but, for myself, I find that I am much less concerned as I have gotten older and pregnancy is no longer part of the equation. I already have HSV-1 (I've had cold sores since I was in pre-school) and HPV (as does practically everyone who had sex before the vaccine was invented). Most other STI's are fully treatable with antibiotics, so HIV is really the only elephant left in the room - so, if I was heavily invested in recreational sex then I would have us all on PrEP. But the transmission of HIV via cunniligus is minimal...and MrS isn't having PIV (or A or X - some other orifice) sex with either of us, so...? the only person I am having penetrative sex with is MrClean who I keep fully informed and we can test as often as he wants. (or stop...or use protections...or? whatever)

JaneQSmythe

Interesting - I have been journaling, i.e. writing things out, here and then NOT posting said writings to my blog.